Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    The appearance of Shen Yushu made Ding Ling and Ye Xing's affairs smoother, and even a bit of a natural success.

    The tea room with the fragrance of tea.

    A middle-aged man in his forties with a refined temperament, playing with the tea set on the tea table in his hand, slowly raised his eyes to look at the two people sitting in front of him.

    In fact, many times in the entertainment industry, the director's right to speak is not as important as everyone thinks, and many times the people given by the producers are the people the management wants to support.

    The director didn't want to go against his original artistic intention and didn't want to offend others, so he has been working on a machine for several years, but Ruan Nian'an's book this time is a subject he likes to try, so he couldn't help but want to partner again. back.

    But what surprised him was that the Shen Group, which had never been in the film and television industry, actually took a fancy to this project and sent the project investment plan directly to his home some time ago.

    Not surprisingly, it contained Ye Xing's resume.

    For this kind of operation, it generally depends on how the directors balance the choices. It is necessary for the actors not to be scolded by the audience and not to offend the management.

    But the surprise didn't stop there. The Shen Group later explained that the resume they gave to Ye Xing was just to let him pay more attention to this artist, and not to force him to choose and employ the final film.

    Taking retreat as advancement made Zhang Yi feel a little embarrassed for not noticing Ye Xing today.

    It was an excellent face that was suitable for the big screen, but he also knew that the artist had never really touched performances, but I heard that he went to retreat and study in Jiayu for nearly a month in order to see himself.

    Zhang Yi was moved by this sincerity, so he was willing to treat other artists differently today and sit down with her and her manager to chat.

    Also let the Shen Group see it.

    "Director Zhang, it's a great honor to meet you. I also know that Director Zhang is a straightforward person who doesn't like to beat around the bush, so I'll just say it directly. You have also met the artists who are here tonight. What is your impression of the artist Ye Xing?" Ding Ling sipped the tea in front of him and asked with a smile.

    Zhang Yi squeezed the beads in his hand and replied warmly: "Ding Ling, don't put on a high hat for me, we don't do stupid things in private, so naturally you have nothing to say about the conditions of your artists, I listen. You said that Tao Jingyun was brought out by you, and Teacher Ye's conditions are even better." The

    two had contacted many years ago, and they quickly became acquainted after sitting down.

    "Hey, that's the achievement of my own efforts, and it has nothing to do with me." She was proud to hear others praise Tao Jingyun before, but now she just wants to clear the relationship between the two.

    Zhang Yi said it casually, but he brought the topic to Ye Xing after seeing this.

    Ding Ling said and handed Zhang Yi a USB flash drive, then Zhang turned around and motioned for his assistant to bring the computer.

    After a while, the video of Ye Xing's acting class in Jiayu was released. It turned out that the teacher randomly assigned her a propositional homework on the day of the last class, and asked her to interpret the helplessness and regret after hurting her favorite person. Test the interpretation of inner emotional mobilization.