Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    In the early morning, the soft sunlight was less blocked by the curtains and broke into the room without consent.

    The white and soft carpet was messy.

    In the quilt, Ye Xing stared at his eyes, and his long curled eyelashes cast a large shadow under his eyelids. It seemed that he was not affected by the sunlight outside, and he fell into a deep sleep.

    [Mei A won't go to work tomorrow, Shuangfan, Bashi's board, Mei A won't go to work tomorrow, I'll be lazy if you want to be lazy...]

    The phone rang, and the person under the quilt squiggled slightly.

    Slowly, a tender lotus-like arm stretched out from the snow-white soft quilt.

    Ye Xing wanted to open her eyes, but she was so sleepy that she could only touch the location of the phone by hearing.

    But I found that my arm was extremely sore, and I moved my body again. No, my whole body was sore.

    Ye Xing, who had regained his senses, suddenly felt that something was wrong.

    Memories come back a little bit.

    I remembered that I drank a glass of the so-called beauty lost / body wine yesterday, and unfortunately got drunk.

    But it should also be a headache, how could he be so sore all over his body, like physical exhaustion after strenuous exercise.

    Ye Xing opened his sleepy eyes, beautiful peach blossom eyes with a touch of carmine at the end of them, as if he had cried, and looked charming.

    The phone rings off.

    Ye Xing propped herself up and leaned against the head of the bed. With this big movement, she felt the soreness on the back of her neck was particularly obvious, as if she had passed through a numb overcurrent.

    Reach out and touch.

    With this touch, Ye Xing directly bounced off the bed.

    "Ahhh, fuck, I'm dreaming!!!"

    After saying this, Ye Xing lifted the quilt and rushed into the bathroom.

    Beside the mirror, Ye Xing lifted her hair. Turning his head to the side, he found that his slightly red and swollen glands were still carrying traces of residual heat that had not dissipated, and the bud-like glands were full of marks that had been marked.

    Thin white teeth bit her lower lip.

    The next second, Ye Xing's slender fingers penetrated into the thick strands of hair and tightly tugged at his own hair.

    The intense pain told her that this was not a dream.

    After two seconds of condensation, a roar floated from the bathroom into the room, which seemed to shake the entire building.

    "Who the hell did this shit..."

    Ye Xing was in a state of shock and anger, his feet suddenly softened, and all he could do was support the sink with both hands to prevent himself from falling down.

    The memories of last night flashed through my mind. No, I can only think of myself going back to my room, and I don't remember what happened next.

    Beauty loses/bodies wine...

    she hates!

    The phone outside rang again.