Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    In the end, Ye Xing still couldn't be ruthless and let people hang outside the door.

    Suddenly, the door opened, and Shen Yushu saw Ye Xing's little face full of displeasure.

    He immediately asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    If Ye Xing subconsciously answered nothing, it would feel a little weird.

    While thinking about it, someone took the opportunity to go around the house.

    "Come in." After closing the

    door, Ye Xing couldn't help rolling his eyes at Shen Yushu's back, and he really took her as his home -

    Shen Yushu put down his bag and sat on the sofa, but his eyes didn't move for a moment. Leaf Star.

    "Don't you like the place I chose to eat tonight?" Shen Yushu asked softly.

    The word dislike is like an emotional switch, Ye Xing was very upset, licked his red lips, and sat down on the sofa opposite Shen Yushu.

    He said coldly: "Well, I don't like it."

    Shen Yushu couldn't help but chuckle: "Then I will listen to you next time."

    And next time?

    Ye Xing sat up straight and followed the fur in his arms: "Shen Yushu, forget it next time, you don't like to be involved with people in the entertainment industry, why do you want to eat with me? , leisure."

    After speaking, Ye Xing lowered his long eyelashes and lifted up the loose strands of hair, deliberately not looking at Shen Yushu's expression.

    And after someone recalled Ye Xing's words, a faint smile appeared in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

    "Did you hear what Tao Jingyun and I said? Are you jealous?"

    Sure enough, this woman inexplicably left herself and came back first, changing the lock and deliberately not opening the door. That's why.

    Shen Yushu came to this conclusion in his heart, the smile on his face deepened, a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes shone with brilliance, and he leaned against the sofa softly.

    Ye Xing couldn't help his emotions when he heard the words, wrinkled his nose and said coldly: "Who is jealous, I'm stating the facts, don't tell me what you said to Tao Jingyun, you don't remember, since you don't like the entertainment industry so much Woman, why do you want to walk so close to me and make scandals, ah, the president of the dignified Shen Group needs to hype it up too?"

    Ye Xing said with a small mouth, Shen Yushu looked at it with a smile, enduring Stop the urge to keep your mouth shut.

    Seeing Shen Yushu's sloppy and lazy attitude, Ye Xing was even more anxious: "So please, please don't come to me in the future, Mr. Shen, we should keep a proper distance between us."

    "No, I don't want to." Shen Yushu It was a straightforward refusal.

    "..."

    Ye Xing was about to give her another good analysis, but she saw someone staring at her with deeper and deeper eyes.

    "I have your temporary mark on my body, and your pheromone affects me, so I have to find you at any time." After saying that, Shen Yushu stood up and switched to Ye Xing's side.

    Bending slenderly, looking at someone's restraint sticker, the voice attached to his ear was soft as water: "Unless..." The

    hot air sprayed on Ye Xing's neck, as if it smelled of rum, making people drunk when they smelled it. .