Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Ye Xing's wrist was grasped, a soft cloud was pressed against his chest, and the two of them breathed together.

    The distance is very close, the facial features are enlarged, looking at Shen Yushu's bright face, Ye Xing can't help but speed up again.

    Tonight, she blushed several times because of Shen Yushu's teasing.

    But in the end, I blamed the feeling on my body being in a special time.

    "It's too close, okay, I can smell it. It smells like rum cake. It's a bit more milky than mine." Ye Xing staggered his eyes, his voice was a little tight, and he deliberately concealed the emotions in his eyes. .

    But it was still captured by Shen Yushu.

    Wanting to continue teasing her, Shen Yushu's red lips evoked a playful arc: "Does it smell good?"

    Feeling that the strength of someone's hand was slightly loose, Ye Xing immediately pulled back his wrist and opened the distance between the two. , smiled dryly: "It smells good."

    Seeing Ye Xing hiding back like a kitten, Shen Yushu decided to let her go.

    The scallion-like fingertips covered the buttons, from top to bottom.

    She raised her long eyelashes and said softly, "If you don't go back, do you really want to help me undress?"

    Seeing this, Ye Xing immediately turned her toes: "Let's go, go now."

    Shen Yushu nodded, took his nightgown and walked towards the bathroom Go, when passing by Ye Xing, the red lips slowly overflowed: "Thank you, send me back tonight."

    "This is not just the way, the neighbors should be friendly and helpful."

    Listening to Ye Xing's polite words, he was depressed. There was no expression on the face of the book, but the words "neighborhood" seemed a little unpleasant.

    Ye Xing came out of the bedroom and picked up the small grapes under the dining table.

    As soon as he reached the entrance, he heard the lock on the outside door rattle.

    "DiDiDi..." The voice of entering the password.

    Ye Xing rushed back to the room in an instant: "Shen Yushu, someone is opening your lock, could it be a thief?"

    There was no knock on the door and no notice, and just turned back like this.

    Unexpectedly, I saw a gloomy book in the bathroom door.

    The snow-white skin was as delicate as silk, and the long fluffy hair fell from the shoulders to the collarbone, covering the continuous snow peak.

    Ye Xing had never seen such a bloody scene, standing at the door completely dumbfounded, shocked by this extreme beauty.

    "Meow~"

    Xiao Grape's voice instantly brought Ye Xing back to his senses, so he immediately covered his eyes with the cat in his hand.

    "I can't afford it, I, I don't know about you..." Ye Xing's face turned red instantly: "Then why don't you wash it later, go take a look first?"

    After speaking, there was a sound of the door closing in the living room.

    Suddenly, a gentle female voice sounded.

    "Yu Shu, are you at home?"

    Ye Xing Shen Yushu met and glanced.

    There was no panic on Shen Yushu's face. He pulled the bathrobe at hand and quickly put it on and fastened his belt. When he looked up, he saw Ye Xing asking her with his lips.