Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Ye Xing, who was disturbed by her sweet dreams, was a little unclear, "Well, what's wrong?"

    Ye Xing opened her lazy eyes, picked up the tablet on the small table, and then clicked on the Weibo interface.

    #double star cp reunited again, the two are suspected of being in an old relationship? #Looking

    at this hot search topic that has become more popular and more popular, Ye Xing said coldly: "What is this, what nonsense, I'm a caterpillar with Lan Xin!"

    Listening to Ye Xing's words , Ding Ling on the other side of the phone breathed a sigh of relief.

    I am not afraid of talking nonsense online, but I am afraid that my artist will tell me it is true.

    That's really the top five.

    Ding Ling calmed down: "Ye Xing, it's okay if it's not real, it's probably because the pilot film of the show came out, and those gossip marketing accounts dug up the original thing between you two in order to attract attention, but fortunately my public relations were clean at the time, Die of laughter, there is no real hammer at all."

    Ye Xing didn't care about those marketing accounts at all, but directly caught the key point in Ding Ling's words.

    "Pilot film?"

    The program team hasn't communicated about this today, so the pilot film will be released?

    Then I found Murami's official blog.

    Huh, good guy, there are hundreds of thousands of comments under the trailer, it is indeed a popular show.

    After watching the video, Ye Xing's whole body froze instantly.

    "Damn it, is there something wrong with the editor of the program team? What the hell is this? Sister Ling, I'll talk to the director right away." Ye Xing jumped up from the sofa.

    In the video, there is a movement of Ye Xing attached to Lan Xinqiao's ear and talking, and then through the magic hand of the soul editor, with the bgm filled with pink bubbles, look at the shy and cute expression on Lan Xinqiao's face. .

    An industrial saccharin was created by the program team in this way.

    After listening to Ye Xing's explanation, Ding Ling couldn't laugh on the phone, "Hahaha, you actually said that Lan Xinqiao is a sparrow, Ye Xing, you are ruthless! Okay, I understand that the show team needs topics and enthusiasm, but this This kind of hot search is useless for you, I will contact the program team to communicate and deal with it, you don't care."

    Ye Xing agreed, but she believed in Ding Ling's work ability.

    Ye Xing felt that it was her blessing to have an agent who did not despise her!

    The heavy rain, which I thought was going to fall into the evening, also came quickly and stopped quickly.

    The dark clouds receded, the sky was blue after washing, and even the sunlight covered by the dark clouds meant to reappear.

    Five o'clock in the afternoon.

    Seeing that the weather was clear outside, Shen Yushu immediately contacted Sun Xi to reschedule the flight. There are still many things on the Shen Group's side waiting for her to go back to deal with.

    In the VIP waiting room of the airport, Shen Yushu sat in the corner with his eyelashes lowered, looking at the tablet in his hand.

    Suddenly, Sun Xi next to him snorted.