Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Ding Ling is a beta. He is very good at maintenance in his forties. He has short flaxen hair and a smart suit. He folds his arms and sits on the sofa with a dignified manner.

    It's just that Ye Xing's face turned red and white.

    In the circle, she has brought many newcomers. In terms of potential and aptitude, Ye Xing is talented, good-looking and has outstanding temperament.

    Although she has been out of the circle based on scandal and appearance all these years, without any representative works, it still does not affect her eating this bowl of rice, and the company even plans to use the black and red line to continue to support her.

    But now, without looking at it all night, Ye Xing lost his way.

    "Ye Xing, you usually like to play with those wealthy and wealthy second-generations. The company does not restrict you. After all, those may become our resources, but how did you hook up with Shen Yushu? No, how did you offend her?"

    Kai In the air-conditioned room, the fine sweat on Ding Ling's forehead came out in layers.

    Ye Xing sighed, sat down on the sofa opposite Ding Ling, and swiped his plain fingers across the phone screen, calmly watching the hot news about him.

    【Ye Xing was banned? It's not a matter of time, have you forgotten that last time there was an Omega fan who said that Ye Xing harassed her with a trumpet in private, and it was exposed. ]

    [Ah, yes, yes, Ye Xing Company sued all the people who posted it at that time, and then this matter was forgotten, so the Internet has a memory. ]

    [Breaking news: Last night, I saw a star suspected to be Ye Xing at JY bar, with a little girl Omega, whoops, Ye Xing wouldn't have slept with any rich second-generation girlfriend before he was banned! 】

    【Wait, there is too much information, is that Omega from Shen Yushu? 】

    【I'll go, is your melon ripe upstairs? Be careful of Ye Xing's lawyer's letter warning. 】

    【I just said what I saw. Besides, I have money at home, so would I be afraid of Ye Xing's lawyer's letter? 】

    【Sisters are brave! ! ! 】

    With more and more posts and replies, the public opinion on the Internet instantly turned against each other, and everyone pushed the wall down.

    Some of Ye Xing's fans helped to speak, but they were instantly overwhelmed by the enemy's saliva.

    Ye Xing said: My heart is so tired—

    putting down the phone, Ye Xing wore exaggerated pink long hair, looked at the snow-white ceiling, and twitched the corners of his mouth: "Sister Ling, I really didn't offend Shen Yushu!

    " It's just a sudden susceptible period, too sensitive and fragile, I accidentally hugged her... Two alphas, what can they do!

    But even these, Ye Xing couldn't tell Ding Ling when he was killed. After all, it was too embarrassing to cry with the alpha of Shen Yushu during the susceptible period last night.

    "I didn't offend Shen Yushu. The Shen family banned you? The rich people are fed up!"

    "Yes, she is the protagonist. Of course she has the final say in this world!"

    Ding Ling listened to I didn't understand Ye Xing's nonsense, so he stood up and slapped Ye Xing's thigh: "Don't talk about it, hurry up and clean up, and come back to the company with me. Let's find a way to solve the public relations problem together."