Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Shen Yushu pressed down the warm yellow table lamp on the bedside and woke him up: "Xingxing, have you had a nightmare?"

    Ye Xing opened his eyes, and what caught his eye were those familiar faces, whose faces were as calm as water, but With a heart pounding in her chest, she was indeed having a nightmare.

    She dreamed that she had hurt Shen Xiaoqian and was experiencing the death of the original owner. When she woke up, she knew it was a dream, but Ye Xing still felt that she had experienced it personally, and she couldn't help but feel terrified.

    Unlike the person whose eyes are full of tenderness, the depressing book in the dream looked at him with cold and disgusting eyes.

    Although those have nothing to do with him, but do you want to tell Shen Yushu that she is from another world, and the world in front of her is just a fictional world created by people?

    Ye Xing felt that there was no way to say it, and most likely it would only be regarded as a mental problem.

    Her mind was in a mess, Shen Yushu saw her lingering fears, and hugged the person tightly in her arms, patting her back like comforting a child: "Okay, I will sleep with you so I won't have nightmares. "

    Ye Xing replied softly, just closed his eyes to ease his mood, and suddenly there was warmth from the corners of his eyes. It turned out that the nightmare caused her long eyelashes to become crystal clear at some point, and people who seemed to be looking at them were very distressed.     Shen Yushu kissed him dry, then went down a little bit to the corner of his lips, and said in a thin and pleasant voice: "Don't be afraid, I won't let anyone hurt you.     " The bed was covered all over the floor, and the two people on the bed had their own secrets in their hearts.     The announcement of the relationship kept Ye Xing's popularity high, but it even added joy to her.     After several auditions and consideration, the director of "Into Your Heart" finally gave Ye Xing the beta role of Alan, which made other competing artists envious.     Although the fans on the Internet were applauded for their support, they said that Ye Xing's face should be contributed to the big screen. As for acting skills, no one is born with it.

    But this made some people in the circle jealous, but because of the Shen Group, they could only look at it with envy, jealousy and hatred.

    And Tao Jingyun was somewhat shocked when she received the news. She had known director Zhang Yi. The reason why every movie can be conferred over the years is because of her unique vision in selecting actors.

    But he clearly knew the relationship between Shen Yushu and Ye Xing, but he was not afraid of pressure and other factors to give this role to Ye Xing, proving that Ye Xing has some abilities.     But the more this happened, the more irritable Tao Jingyun felt in her heart. It stands to reason that her position should not be competing with a new film and television talent, but it was also brought out by an agent. Ye Xing's starting point was much higher than that of her former self. .     But she could only suppress this kind of mood in her heart. Ye Xing had Shen Yushu behind her back, and she couldn't move at all. Since she couldn't move, she would just focus on the role and compete for the best in the play.     Just thinking about it, the voice of the photographer next to him came from far away: "Mr. Tao, we can come and shoot."     Tao Jingyun immediately recovered, and entered the working state in a second. In terms of dedication and work ability, she is still popular in the circle. convinced.     "     Come on." He handed the blanket and water cup to the assistant, but just turned around and accidentally bumped into someone.     "Oh, I don't have eyes." The woman's shrill voice came.     Tao Jingyun raised her eyes, and a delicate and beautiful face appeared in her sight.     Shang Qing felt unlucky during this period of time, and the grievance between her and Shen Yushu had not been resolved, but that crazy woman from the business even investigated her identity.     Master Shang naturally didn't know the green grassland above his head, so Shang Ran directly threatened the mother and son. As long as the merchant was obedient, he could be kind and leave them a tile that shelters them from the rain and the sun, but only if Shang Qing must Relinquish business succession.     Shang Qing gritted her teeth in hatred for Shang Ran, but had to hand over the business of the businessman kindly, and told her father that she was not interested in taking over the business.