Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Ye Xing raised her eyes and saw Shen Xiaoqian's hands hanging on both sides, her hands clenched into fists, her white face had a complicated expression.

    She didn't expect her to appear suddenly, Ye Xing was also surprised: "Shen, Shen Xiaoqian..." For

    some reason, Ye Xing suddenly had the illusion of being caught and raped.     But Shen

    Yushu looked back lightly, saw the person coming, and asked with frown, "Why are you here?" Ask Shen Yushu: "So the aunt's woman is really Ye     Xing

, and all the speculations on the Internet are true?"     This was really misunderstood, and he had to explain to Shen Xiaoqian that the two were just neighbors.     But the red lips were slightly opened, but Shen Yushu turned back and whispered to himself: "You go first."     "Are you sure? I think she seems to have misunderstood." Ye Xing replied.     Shen Yushu didn't speak, a pair of clear and beautiful eyes looked at her, and for a moment, Ye Xing felt that Shen Yushu's eyes had a kind of demagogic magic.     Seeing that Shen Xiaoqian's eyes were full of crystal clearness, it seemed that she was about to burst the bank if she said one more word.     Forget it, let Shen Yushu handle it, after all, she is her child.     Sui Yexing nodded and opened the door beside Shen Yushu with a small grape in his arms.     When Shen Xiaoqian saw Ye Xing enter, she immediately inhaled and opened her mouth and asked, "Wait, Ye Xing, did you go through the wrong door?" After speaking, she pointed to Shen Yushu's door: "It's not the door that you should enter. ?"     Ye Xing looked back and smiled lightly: "No, because this is my home."     Shen Yushu called Shen Xiaoqian into the house, the little girl sat on the sofa, her body was well-behaved, but her eyes were like a police dog, in the room Searching frantically, it seems that I have to find some traces other than the depressing book life.     But nothing.

    Are they really just neighbors?

    Shen Xiaoqian still didn't believe it, obviously Shen Yushu's eyes when looking at Ye Xing were not the eyes of ordinary neighbors at all, full of possessiveness, and she was afraid that she would look twice.     Shen Yushu came over with two glasses of water, sat opposite Shen Xiaoqian

    , glanced at the watch on her wrist, and said in a low voice, "Following from Shen's house?"

I couldn't make up a reason for passing by to find her, so I buried my head in a guilty conscience, and admitted it.

    Shen Yushu was not angry, looked at Shen Xiaoqian lightly, and said softly, "Shen Xiaoqian, are you sure you really like Ye Xing?"

    Hearing Shen Yushu questioning his heart for Ye Xing, he raised his head quickly, and his mouth started Retorted: "Of course, I like her."

    "Then what do you like about her?"

    Shen Yushu's question made Shen Xiaoqian suddenly stunned, but she quickly said: "I like Ye Xing to be good-looking and have a good figure, I am greedy for her body. , can't you?"

    Shen Yushu: "..."

    Oh, greedy for her body?

    Shen Yushu's face sank immediately, and just as she was about to speak, Shen Xiaoqian suddenly asked her, "What do you like about her, auntie? Although auntie is invincible, first-rate, rich and powerful, compared to auntie, I am young, cute and energetic. , so I think I'm more suitable for Ye Xing, and you are both alphas, I am an Omega and I have a natural attraction to alphas..."

    "But Ye Xing doesn't like Omegas."

    Shen Xiaoqian: "..." The

    air suddenly condensed quietly .