Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Hearing the voice coming from under the table, Shen Yushu immediately came back to his senses and remembered Ye Xing.

    He stepped back, curled his beautiful phalanx, and tapped the table twice.

    "Come out!"

    The space under Shen Yu's desk is not small, but he is always squatting and curling up, Ye Xing is a female star with thin skin and tender meat.

    After feeling the backache and numbness in the legs, Ye Xing drilled out with slightly embarrassed hands and feet.

    "I said sister, can you give me a hand?"

    Shen Yushu remembered the last two times that Ye Xing made himself "cheap". At this moment, his eyes were lazy, and he looked at her embarrassed picture with inexplicable relief, red lips. Wei Zhang, directly refused: "No!"

    "Cut, stingy—"

    Shen Yushu did not help, Ye Xing pulled the corner of his skirt and slowly climbed up from under the table.

    Because of the height of the line of sight, Shen Yushu's eyes swept over, and he accidentally caught a glimpse of Ye Xing's chest when he was bending over.

    His eyes seemed to be burned, Shen Yushu quickly looked away and looked elsewhere.

    Ye Xing didn't know at all, seeing Shen Yushu turning her face away, she just regarded her as being indifferent.

    Just as he was about to stand up, he miscalculated the angle of the top of his head.

    There was a muffled sound of "bang", Ye Xing cried out in pain, and immediately covered the top of his head, feeling the stars flying around in front of him.

    Shen Yushu turned his head and was successfully amused by Ye Xing's stupid appearance, and couldn't help but chuckle.

    Seeing that she was given a small punishment, she finally passed her hand over.

    "How can there be such a stupid female star as you?"

    Ye Xing heard Shen Yushu's ridicule and raised her head angrily, but her tears were filled with pain, the lethality of her eyes suddenly diminished, her peach blossom eyes were stained with crystals, and the water was shining. Kind of pathetic.

    Seeing the jade hand stretched out by Shen Yushu, he had the guts to not help him.

    Ye Xing gritted his teeth and endured the pain, and stood up on his knees.

    At this moment, Sun Xi suddenly pushed the door and came in.

    "Mr. Shen, Shang Qing has already left."

    Halfway through the sentence, when he raised his eyes, he saw Ye Xing kneeling at Shen Yushu's feet, tears streaming down his face, so pitiful.

    As if being held down, Sun Xi grabbed the door, not knowing whether to enter or retreat for a while.

    Shen Yushu did not expect that Sun Xi would come in at this coincidental time, a trace of panic flashed on his face, and before Ye Xing could react, he grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the ground.

    Sun Xi: "...Mr. Shen, excuse me!"

    In the clear sky, Shang Qing just left, are these two playing some 18-ban office game? Is this what she can watch?

    Looking at each other, Shen Yushu was a little embarrassed, and was about to explain, but Sun Xi quickly closed the door as if running away.

    Shen Yushu: "..." The