Part 2

A middle aged man in suit entered the meeting room with some employees and 2 bodyguards behind him

"good morning mister Kang." a man in black suit welcomed him. "please take your seat" he said pointing towards a seat.

The man nodded and sat down.

Heels clicking sounds were heard as the door of the meeting room opened, revealing a lady with another one behind her.

The people present in the room bowed and greeted her.

"good morning Miss Yoon." the man called Kang greeted Ella with a smile. "Hello Ms. Eunseo." he said as Eunseo bowed with a formal smile.

"Good morning mister Kang." Ella said shaking hands with him.

"basically I wanted to do this collaboration because Daesang is really going popular for a long time among people of all ages, especially youngsters. The outfits you supply for shoots are on trends nowadays... So what I'm saying is if your clothing company and my Emerald Shines shake hands then it'll be a big hit!"

"We agree, and by collaborating, the sales of both companies are supposed to raise up to almost twenty more percents." Eunseo added.

"Great work Ms. Yoon. I really appreciate your work.." Kang said. "I appreciate miss Eunseo too, your presentation was fabulous." he said kind of... eyeing her.

Ella fake coughed seeing the person's strange behavior. "ok then mister Kang we'll look forward for the work."

He shook hand with her before taking a last glance of Eunseo and left with his men.

"Ella don't you think mister Kang was a little wierd?" Eunseo asked with a disgusted expression as they entered Ella's office.

"yeah.. And the looks he was giving were just.. disgusting" Ella said agreeing.

"whatever leave it." Eunseo shrugged her shoulders saying.

"yeah.... Umm.. Eunseo do you have any work left?"

"yeah a little"

"how much time would it take to complete?"

"probably and hour. But why?"

"we'll go somewhere."

"where?"

"you'll see. Now go and complete your work fast" Ella said turning Eunseo back and pushing her to go out.

Ella was strict when it came to work but there was a sweet side of her too which existed more when she was with her close ones.

Eunseo sat on her table to work just when she got a light smack on her head from back.

"hey bij! wanna hang out today after work?" a young man asked approaching her, out of nowhere.

He was tall and had dark brown hair with one of the best smiles and a jolly personality.

Basically he was just handsome...

Some young colleagues were always crushing over him.

Even some male colleagues.

Except for Eunseo maybe?

No, not because she's a unique girl from fanfictions or something but their relationship were more like siblings.