Part 48

"Hello?" she spoke accepting the call. "Hello?" she joined her eyebrows in confusion as all she could hear was some shouts and weird noises.

"Hello?" and finally an unknown female voice replied.

"who are you?"

"excuse me, are you someone close to the owner of this number?"

She stayed silent for a second then said, "Yes, what is it?"

"you need to come to Red Cross hospital right away."

"huh? Why?"

"the owner got into an accident."

Her eyes widened and she froze on her spot as soon as she heard those words from her.

_______________

Suddenly Eunseo opened her eyes and took a look around breathing heavily.

Feeling a weight on her shoulder she looked at her right and put her palm against her lips to not make any sound as she screamed internally.

'oh my God why is there a head on my shoulder.. Uh..Jin?' she thought looking at his face through his ash brown hair.

'what is he doing here?' she stared at him thinking...

until she saw him frown in his sleep and immediately went back to her old position not to make him feel uncomfortable and sleep peacefully.

And again stared at his sleeping face which held a very little pout.

She smiled to herself finding that cute.

'why is he so perfect? Every features of him seems the best... Isn't he just more than enough handsome?'

'wait, why am I even thinking about that? All of my friends are good looking.' she shook her head.

'whatever... But why is he sleeping here?... Where did he come from at the first place?...'

She sighed and thought, 'he reminds me of someone.. But who's that?'

"I guess you're handing me my company back." JinHee said making Jimin's blood boil.

"I never said that."

She rolled her eyes and said, "can you please clear things? Why are you you making everything so complicated when it's proven that I'm Park JinHee?"

"did you always know that you're Park JinHee?"

She stared at his masked face.

"why were you using the name Jang Jimin?"

"H-how-"

He didn't let her complete her sentence and again asked, "Did Richard Brown send You?"

Her eyes slightly widened and lips parted hearing him.

And the next moment he removed his mask making her breath hitch.

"wait.. You?"

He fake smiled and said, "yes me.. You have to come with me."