Part 9

Jin hesitantly took out his hand and shook with each of his.

"You look older than me. I should call you hyung?" Taehyung said smiling gently.

"o-okay."

"but I'm gonna call you by your name. I don't know why but calling oppa seems cringe to me." EunSeo said shrugging her shoulders and laughing.

"hey Jin. Why aren't you taking some." Eunseo said pushing the tray towards him.

"it's okay. I'm not hungry."

"You don't need to be hungry to eat snacks." Tae said.

Jin stayed silent.

"Thank you. And... Also sorry."

Eunseo who was looking out of the big opened door looked at Jin with confused expression.

"what for what?" Taehyung asked.

"Thank you for saving me and taking care of me even though I'm a stranger...and sorry for giving you troubles. You don't have to waste your time and energy on me."

They stayed silent for a minute.

"first of all, it was our pleasure to help you." Eunseo said. "also don't get me wrong, but aftet watching thousands of movies I always dreamt of doing something like those in real life. So stop blaming yourself for giving us the 'non existing' trouble."

"yeah you didn't give us any trouble. Infact we got a new friend." Taehyung said keeping one hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Th-thank you." said Jin who was looking down all the time.

"why are you stuttering? Are you uncomfortable with us?" Eunseo asked sitting straight, tilting her head.

"No it's just.. I'm.. I don't know."

Eunseo's phone rang as she took it out of her pocket. "Hey, Ella!" she said receiving the call.

"it's her sister" Tae whispered to Jin as he looked beside at him.

"it's ok. I just wanted to inform you about a guest." Eunseo said smiling.

"she's taking about you" Tae again whispered to Jin.

"He's my new friend." said Eunseo looking at Jin.

"Yup Tae is also with us." saying this she stays silent for some moments hearing what the other person is saying. "don't worry I'll be fine. Did you have your breakfast?..... oh.yeah I forgot it's 3am there right now." she said laughing embarrassingly.

"ok then sleep now or you'll get dark circles under your beautiful eyes.. Bye!" she hung up the call chuckling.

"Jin tell us about yourself. Friends should know each other right?"

"I'm Han SoJin." he said plainly.

"didn't you say kang SoJin last time?" Tae asked confused.

"uh, no you must have misheard." Jin said laughing embarrassingly.

"You kinda give off some gangster vibes." She laughed. "Just kidding."

'Act normal, act normal. Take it easy. Ok Daesang?'

"Well I'm just a normal employee of Daesang."

"What!?" both of them covered their mouths eith their palms

'I didn't say anything I shouldn't have right?' Jin thought to himself seeing their expressions.

"What!? Really?" Tae asked being excited as Jin gave a questioning look.

"we both are there too" Eunseo said Making Jin regret his words.

'yea you fucked up SeokJin. Nice , well done you pig brain!' Scolding himself he looked at them. Tae sat down.

"We're in the headquarters. And where are you?" Tae asked.

"I-I.. I'm In a branch office, yeah a branch office"

"Oh that is why I never saw you I never went to a branch office" Tae said

"But I went to most of the branches for inspection but I never saw you anywhere." Eunseo said furrowing.

"c'mon Eunseo Maybe you didn't notice him. There are thousands of workers you can't remember all of them right plus you are always busy so maybe you didn't notice that much." Tae said making the situation easier for Jin.

"Yeah he's right. After all there is much work pressure in The company." Jin acted as if he was actually an employee.

"but shouldn't you have recognized me then?" Eunseo said as she tilted her head in confusion. "whatever leave these work talks. It's weekend so let's not waste it." Eunseo said shrugging as Jin Breathed in relief.

Waking up, Jin looked at the boy beside him. He was sleeping peacefully with a little pout on his shoulder. He looked at The girl sleeping while hugging a cushion and then back at the boy beside him.
H

e stared at his face for sometimes.

'I have to go back. If I stay here any longer then there might be problems. They might announce me dead and destroy everything'

Jin's eyes fell on the land phone on the tea table and he carefully laid Tae down.

He took the land phone and went to the room he was before.

Dialing a number he held it near his ears.

"It's me Jin...... Yeah I'm alive....... I'm coming back..... Meet at my place."

He hung the call up and went back to the living room put the phone back in it's place silently. He saw Ms. Lee coming out of her room.

She was about to say something when he signaled her not to say anything and went to her.

"mam, can you give me a paper and pen?"

"uh.. Ok wait a minute please." she said before going her room and coming back with a piece of paper and a pen in her hand. "here."

"Thank you." he said and went to the tea table and sat on his knees keeping the paper on the table. He wrote some words on it and folded the paper then pressed down under the land phone .

"mam I have some urgent works to do. Thank you for taking care of me and please tell Eunseo and Taehyung to read the paper I kept on the table." he said before bowing slightly and going out of the house while the she just stared at his disappearing figure.

I thought of it and ig to sone, it may sound a little weird of how could they just become friends so suddenly.. So...

Idk about other countries, but in my country, or maybe I can say this is what I've always experienced. People around me become friends like this, without even knowing each other properly so yea-

Idk if it's really weird..