Part 26

"but what if the others find out?" YeoJun's voice was heard.

"they surely will. Maybe they already have. I don't know what's going on inside dad's mind. He won't even tell me anything." This time it was SuHee's voice.

Jimin motioned the other two to come and hear what's going on outside too as he made space for them.

The other two obeyed him.

"What are you two doing here?" Kang Minyeong appeared with a calm voice.

"Dad will you tell me what are you planning on doing?" SuHee asked.

"my kid, just wait and watch. Your dad will bring down both of the pillars that are blocking my way." He said with a mischievous laugh.

"dad I got a question" Asked SuHee.

"Go ahead."

"why did you bring Yoon Eunseo and Kim Taehyung when your rival is Yoon Ella. I mean, Eunseo is also a big part of the company but why did you order me to act like liking Kim Taehyung and bring him too. He's just a normal employee of Daesang." SuHee asked.

"good question. Well first of all, Bringing Yoon Ella and killing her would be boring. I want to see her suffer. Plus if I kill Yoon Ella at first then the company will be Yoon Eunseo's then she'll become more careful so it'll become harder to knock her off. So I brought Yoon Eunseo and now I'll notify Ella about it so she'd come to me running. But that'll not be the end. Yeah I told her that I'll spare her life if she listen to me but do you think I'm that much stupid to let her go easily..... And you know what I'm talking about right?" Minyeong paused. SuHee looked down and her face somehow seemed disgusted.

"what does he mean?" Eunseo on the other side of the door whispered to her escape partners.

"I don't understand let's hear further." Tae said again diverting his attention to the discuss that was going on outside.

"then I'll finish Ella." Minyeong continued.

"what about Taehyung?" YeoJun asked.

Minyeong chuckled. "you kids still don't know so many things... Kim Taehyung, he's not ordinary. He himself doesn't know that. He's very special."

Tae's face seemed surprised yet he tried hard to cover that up with a straight face.

"what do you mean?" SuHee asked lifting her head up.

"Kim Taehyung is the younger son of..... Kim JaeJun" Minyeong said as SuHee and YeoJun looked at him with widened eyes. "don't be so shocked yet. What I'm going to tell you next will make you eyes pop out. You already know his brother was blamed for killing their father." the other two nodded. "but his brother wasn't actually the murder." He paused.

"then who was it?" SuHee asked.

"it was me." Minyeong replied and the place filled with silence.

Eunseo looked at Tae beside her who's face was all expressionless except his eyes which started releasing teardrops.

"H-hey Taehyung I'm not sure what's going on but please control yourself. You cannot lose yourself in this situation. Stay strong please." Jimin said approaching him.

"so is that how you-" SuHee was cut off by her father.

"yes. That was how I became a mafia." Eunseo's eyes widened as she heard Minyeong say.

"h-he is a mafia?" Eunseo stuttered with with her eyes.

"You didn't know?" Jimin asked and Eunseo shook her head.

"I'm curious about one thing." YeoJun said. "we talked about Taehyung's brother many time but I never got to know who his brother is."

Minyeong laughed. "you know his brother. You know him really well. But sad that you can't meet him anymore... Or maybe you can... I'm not sure if he's still alive. If he was strong and lucky then he's alive but if he wasn't then by now he's a dead meat."

"Wh-who was it?" SuHee asked.

Minyeong stayed silent for some seconds and started walking towards a door before starting again "he was." he stopped again and held the door knob.

Jimin stopped and focused on the footsteps sounds which were become clearer and louder. He quickly held Tae and Eunseo's wrist and pulled them back down.

The door of the storage room burst opened and Jimin hid the other two behind him though they were one similar and one taller than him.

"eavesdropping isn't a good habit Mr. Park, Kim and Ms. Yoon." Minyeong said with a fake smile.

Jimin just glared at him.

"seems like you three became friends in this short time. Good, good. So Kim Taehyung? I'm pretty sure you heard us?" Minyeong asked raising an eyebrow still plastering the smile on his face.

Tae just stayed silent as his tears never stopped streaming.

"poor Taehyung. Didn't even know about his family. Do you want to hear from me?" he asked chuckling.

"I don't need to." Tae mumble with gritted teeth but loud enough for others to hear.

"whatever I don't even have time to do that." Minyeong said rolling his eyes.

"why did you even ask at the first place then." Eunseo said with an annoyed tone.

"it's been pretty long. Have you taken your decision?" he asked ignoring Eunseo's question.

"I don't think your wish will be granted anyways." Eunseo scoffed.

"oh really? Well I don't need it to be granted. I'll take it by my own." he said and pulled out a phone from his back pocket.

He went near Eunseo and held the phone infront of her face. "tell me the password." it was Eunseo's phone.

"I won't."

"I said give me the password." his voice raised.

Her's hand shakily reached her phone as she tapped on the screen and the phone unlocking sound was heard.

Minyeong turned the phone to himself and tapped on the contacts icon. His finger reached a specific name as he tapped on it.

The phone beeped and was immediately accepted.

[Eunseo, Eunseo where are you? You're ok right?.. Why don't you talk?] It was Ella and her panicked voice. [I tried reaching you all this time. Why didn't you pick my calls up?..... Eunseo?]

"it's me. Kang, Minyeong." Minyeong said and silence came back.

[h-huh?] Ella stuttered.

"you heard right. Well Yoon Elarin, I've planned an interesting game to play with you. Well not actually me. Someone else will play with you instead of me." He said with a smirk looking at Eunseo. "I'm giving you 15 minutes. You should reach the location I'm sending you within that time. If you don't, your sister and so called brother will face the unbearable consequence." His smirk never left.

"Ella for God's sake. Don't believe his words. He is just wanting to trap you. Don't come here Ella don't." Eunseo shouted from her side as Minyeong tapped on the lower middle screen of the phone and the call cut.

"Let's wait for your sister now, Miss. Eunseo."

Double update cause my exams has started and I don't know if I'll get time to write :')