Discussion Time 🎉

Note: useless yet useful part😌☝🏻

Yaay finally!

So I've been planning to write this part after part 34.....?

Whatever.

You may have been wondering why the main characters of this book are always so emotional and soft even though some are mafias?

Well lemme clear things👇🏻

In my story the non-existing gurl AKA Y/N, ElaRin and Taehyung are not mafia but some normal people.

I mean,,, the mafias aren't abnormal but...

Just like every other story there's a cutey-fluffy-funny-stupid character here too and you guessed it right, it's TaeTae!

While Y/N and Ella here are mixtures. Yk what I mean right?

Then come our mafia boys. So some of my friends asked me why these guys are so soft and why did they cry so much in the first few parts.

For that, I already mentioned that the genre is fluff PLUS! They had a reason to cry. They didn't cry for some random man but their Jin hyung.

The story is all about my opinion ig so in my opinion, they should cry when it comes to Jin or anyone of them

The story is all about my opinion ig so in my opinion, they should cry when it comes to Jin or anyone of them. Jin's their hyung, the hyung who took care of them like a mother.

But if you have noticed, they didn't cry in here for anything else other than that

(what do you mean I made Jimin cry for Daesang?🧐)

Then comes their softness/gentleness. So They were talking and behaving gently with them?

Ig they shouldn't behave rudely with others for no reason in fact Y/N & Tae saved Jin's life so I don't think they have a reason to be rude with them.

And all of them still haven't met each other so you don't know about their reaction right?

If you've read the part where BangTan saved Y/N, Tae and Ella while they came to save Jimin you know how they behaved with MinYeong. (like they patted his head like a dog 😂)

So basically everything till now was kinda a interval and from part 35 real things are gonna come out.

😈😈😈I'm so excited weeee!

eef yiu habhe anwy qoeschan plis ask i wil trai tu ansar and ad dem hiar.🥴