Part 42

MinYeong smirked while YeoJun stood in front of his table with a straight face.

"you did a good Job but he's still alive. What do you think I should do with you now?"

"it's not my fault that he's still alive. I did whatever you told me."

He chuckled hearing YeoJun. "you've earned some guts that you're talking on my face like this huh?"

He didn't answer and just kept on holding the straight face.

"You're going there again."

"agh! Why again?" Jimin whined.

"what? Do you think going there only once will solve all of your problems?"

She stayed silent for some seconds then said while sighing, "wait, they aren't my problems at all and why am I even doing this at the first place?"

Richard stared at her with an expressionless face and said, "why?....... because I'm telling you to."

"sir she's here again." this time, the officer called him as soon as he saw the girl from the previous day.

["keep her busy with anything. I'm coming."]

Entering the station building, Jimin saw the officer talking with a lady who's back was facing him.

As he walked near, the officer noticed him and signaled him something with his eyes and he nodded.

He walked up to the table where she was and stood beside her sitting figure.

She didn't notice at first so he had to knock on the table to gain the attention.

She looked up at him and their eyes met.

"yes?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

Jimin didn't say anything and just stared at her with widened eyes under his sunglasses and mask.

"she's the one." the officer said.

Jimin came back to his sense and cleared his throat then sat down in front of her while she was looking at him with a confused look.

"So you're Park JinHee?"

"Yes."

He nodded his head and turned over some pages while asking, "are you sure?"

"what kind of question is that?"

He let out a heavy breath and said, "I'm asking how can I believe you're Park JinHee? Where's the proof?"

"I'm sitting right in front of you that's the proof."

He chuckled hearing her. "oh? Then if I say I'm Park ShinHyun then will I become him?"

"of course not cause I don't think he would be so young if he was alive." she said with an 'are you serious?' look.

"hmm... Then if I say I'm park Jimin will I become him?"

She stayed silent a little then said, "No because there's none named Park Jimin."

He stared at her in disbelief for a moment. "you can leave if you don't have a proper proof that you're Park JinHee."

"I didn't just come here to leave so early." she said and pulled out some documents out of nowhere and forwarded them to him.

There was a birth certificate on the first page. He read through it and his eyes stopped on his father's sign at the last.

He looked at her and stared for a while, "you'll have to do a DNA test you know that right?"

"Yeah, but is there any point of doing that?"