Part 44

"Her backbone was a little damaged as she got shot from the back. But everything is good now, she just needs some rest and care." the doctor said. "I don't know what's going on with your family but I hope everyone gets well." she said woth a small smile on her face as she looked at Sookyung's upset face.

She nodded getting up and left the room.

"how's she?" Jin asked approaching Sookyung.

She stared at him for a moment and nodded her head.

"what about Namjoon? What happened to him earlier?"

"he responded..."

A small smile formed on his lips and he asked, "when will he wake up?"

"At first we supposed it will take him a long time but he's miraculously recovering faster than we imagined so he might wake up soon."

He breathed out in relief hearing her and looked down while nodding.

Yoongi walked up to them them and asked SooKyung, "Is Ella's condition good?" she hummed in response and he nodded and bit his lip.

Sookyung took a last glance at Jin and walked away.

"Miss Kim! Mr. Taehyung is waking up." a nurse said entering Sookyung's office.

She got up and ran to his cabin.

Going near him, she took a look at the screens near him and said to the nurse, "lower the oxygen pressure."

He moved his eyes from side to side under his eyelids and slowly opened them trying to adjust with the light.

She held his hands and a little smile formed on his lips when he saw her. "mom.."

"tell me what is it?"

He tried to turn his head towards her but hissed in pain.

"don't move your neck. You'll get hurt."

"how is Namjoon hyung?"

The smile on her face vanished as she heard him cause she knew how sad he'd become if she told him the truth at that moment. "he's doing well."

"Mom is Ella noona here? I need to ask her something."

She stared at him for a moment then said, "Ella is a little busy and had to go to work for something."

"oh... Then Eunseo?"

"I'll call her." she stood up from the stool and walked out of the room.

"Eunseo?" Jin called approaching her. She looked up at him and he sat down beside her handing her a coffee bottle. "you look pale... Stop pressurizing yourself. Ella is doing well now so stop being sad... you don't look good when you're sad."

She stared at him and a teardrop rolled down her cheeks to neck. "why is he doing these? What did we do?" she asked in a low voice.

Jin gulped and said, "you didn't do anything.. He's just trying to remove you from his path to get on higher level instead of working honestly."

"I want peace... I want to stay away from everything for a while. I want to stay in a place where I can do anything and there'll be none to stop me. I want to sleep and watch dramas all the day and eat my favorite foods. I also want to read the lot of books I have but never got time to open them..." she sighed. "I want to stay away from these working and sad days and spend some fun time with my friends and family." she looked at Jin who was only staring at her with sad eyes. "what should I do? Everyone around me is getting hurt."

Jin patted her shoulder over her sweater which was stained with blood. "do everything you want... Eunseo... You need rest. I'll take you to your home hm? You'll take a looong sleep and get freshened. You can also eat your favorite foods and watch dramas without worrying about things here. We all are here, me, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin is coming back in a little time, Jungkook has woken up too... Aunty is also here."

Tears started flowing out of her eyes as she heard some comforting words which she needed really badly at that moment.

And in a blink of an eye Jin found her in his embrace as she put her head on his shoulder and cried out all the pain she was holding in till then.

He blinked once and his hand hesitantly reached her head as he caressed her hair slowly. "it's ok... Life will never go smooth. It must have bitterness for you to feel the sweetness later.... You must stay strong in all situations and face them bravely. If you become weak too then who'll take care of Ella?"

Yoongi looked at his reflection on the mirror of washroom after washing his face.

His face was restless and he breathed heavily as he touched the blood stains on his clothes.

"why?" he asked himself.

Jimin climbed up the stairs and his eyes fell on Jin and Eunseo in front of him.

His face suddenly fell a little as he stood there and watched how Eunseo was crying out on Jin's shoulder and how he was comforting her.

He bit his lips and walked to the opposite side to the ward where Jungkook was trying not to gain their attention.

Idk....

My brain's condition is way worse than Namjoon's. 😭

All I can think of is nothing.

Don't worry no one's dying yet 😌

Oh right I I have a big announcement to make.

So idk if I've mentioned it before but my plan was never to write idol x readers ff. Like yk those sounds cringe . Ik being delulu is solulu is on trend now (I won't say I'm not CAUSE I'M THE BIGGEST DELULU YO!) but still yeah... Uhm...

Leave it.. So what I'm trying to say is I'm finnaly gonna write Eunseo instead of Y/N now!! 🥳🥳

And I'm starting to change the names ok?

If anyone in here is feeling offended please bear with it cause you gotta come back to reality. 😔

(it really hurts tho🥲)