Part 66

"Taehyung!" Namjoon, who still had bandages around his head and a collar around his neck walked as fast as he could to Taehyung who had a bloody sweater.

Tae's face was scrunched up, trying to bear the pain as he leaned against the headrest of the bed.

"Taehyung! How did this happen?" Namjoon immediately pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped it around the cut on his left arm.

"that g-girl- aah!"

"Oh my- I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Namjoon apologized loosening the tie around his arm. "I'll call Iseul right away. Please endure it a little more."

"No-" Taehyung paused for a bit thinking something then said. "ok."

["I'm really sorry Namjoon. I'm outside right now. Try calling the nurse."] they heard her say in a call.

Namjoon cut the call and sat down on the bed holding his head and closed his eyes.

"Hyung, are you ok?"

"uh.. Yeah, it's just a little headache. I'll call the nurse."

"but how did I happen?" Namjoon asked as the nurse prepared to leave.

The nurse left with the dirty bedsheet and Tae stared at the floor with a deep frown, holding his injured arm.

"Taehyung?"

"it's twelve already, you should go to sleep. Let's Talk about it tomorrow."

"but-"

"Please lock your door properly before sleeping."

Namjoon stared at him in confusion for some moments before saying, "I'll sleep here for today then. You got any objection?"

Tae nodded, "that'll be better maybe, then lock the door please."

Namjoon hummed and locked the door and walked to the sofa on the other side of the room.

"Are you seriously sleeping in that small shit?" Tae asked in disbelief.

"I thought you'd be uncomfortable if I sleep on the be-"

"Are you gay?" Tae asked rolling his eyes.

Namjoon coughed choking on air. "wh-what?"

"Cause I'm not.. I mean.. A man can just sleep beside a man yea? Or if you are then you can sleep there." he shrugged his shoulders

"why would I be a gay what the-"

"then just lay down here or I'm sure you're gonna fall down and break that already broken head of yours." he said and moved at a side making space for Namjoon.

Namjoon blinked twice and innocently obeyed him.

"what?... A-agent?"

Jin looked down, sighing. "Hmm.."

"J-Jin.. Are you serious? A secret agent?"

He bit his lip and looked up at her.

"that's one dangerous job you know right?"

"I do mom.. But don't worry I'm not even a full-timer."

"huh?"

He got up and held Sookyung's hand. "let's go, I'll explain everything."

They sat down in the living room and after a few minutes of silence Jin spoke, "You believe that I'm not the one who k-killed dad right?"

She took a moment before nodding confidently.