Part 11

"Hyung show me the wound." Yoongi said.

"What wound?" Jin asked.

"They sent us a pic of you covered with blood. And this big body can't be covered with only the blood of your head." Yoongi  rolled his eyes.

"Oh Yea I got a gunshot on the right side of my body." Jin said pulling his shirt up showing Yoongi the wound.

"oh shit.. can you walk?"

"Yea but it still hurts."

"You should get some rest, you also have a big wound on your head. You might feel dizzy if you don't take care."

"I took enough rest. now if I keep on taking rest more I might end up taking rest forever. And I don't want it." Jin joked .

"Then just stay in your house. Don't go out. I'll take care of the electricity. It'll be better if you don't turn the lights on cause there's no guards outside and I'm pretty sure Kang has prepared men outside of your house too. If they see lights turning on they might suspect someone being in the house."

Jin just looked at him with widened eyes like he had done something wrong.

"what?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow.

"I came here without mask...." Jin said as Yoongi slapped his own forehead.

"Nice, great work." Yoongi face-palmed himself.

"What should we do now?"

"Just come with me. You're staying at my place."

"But what if they follow us?"

"Man there are hundreds of guards there. What can they even do?"

"Oh yeah I forgot you're a mafia haha too." Jin said laughing embarrassingly as Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Now take out your mask and cap and change your outfit so that no one can recognize you." Yoongi said and Jin nodded before going to change his outfit.

Yoongi came near the window and looked outside drowned in his thoughts,talking to himself.

'what were we supposed to do without him. Jungkook became depressed. Jimin is surely dying from inside. Hobi is still too stunned to speak. Namjoon went silent. And I... I don't know how to feel. He was my first ever friend after old man. He just takes care of us like a father. He's like a strong pillar and shield for us. Without his plans, we could not decide what to do. We could be killed. Without him our family is empty. Without him we're nothing.' his eyes filled with tears as he thought.

Yoongi was a man who never cried easily. He was always strong and stern. However a person couldn't always stay strong. It's the human nature. That case was not something they could endure easily. After seeing the state of others, how was he supposed to be strong all alone? Jin was someone who could comfort him easily. Jin knew what to do and when to do things except when it came to his brother's case.

Jin has been trying to find his brother from 14 years. He told the them all about his brother. How he was, how they loved each other so much, how his too small brother was abused infront of his eyes and.... how they used his brother against him.

Jin came out of the closet changed into other clothes and covered with mask and hat.

"Let's go" Jin said walking towards the door as Yoongi blinked his eyes several times not to let his tears fall. He turned around and followed Jin behind.

Going into the garage they got inside Yoongi's car. He started the engine as they put their seat belts on ready to leave.

"You locked the door right?" Yoongi asked.