Part 51

After having dinner, Hobi left for home and Jungkook for hospital while Jimin took Jinhee to his home and she borrowed some clothes from Eunseo as she couldn't go back to Richard.

Jin looked at Eunseo from back bidding goodbyes to Jimin and Jinhee.

Realizing it was his turn to go too he felt a little down.

There were three reasons.
One, it was his first time again going in that house knowing it was his dear aunty's home.
Two, after a long while he felt like his heart found many more little pieces and only a little bit were left.
Three, he didn't know why but he wanted to spend some more time with her. He felt like she always had some positive aroma all around her.
He felt an unknown feeling from last few days.

His mind would soften seeing her. Unlike him, she knew how to live every moment to the fullest, she knew the worth of life, she knew how to cheer other's up easily.

He wanted to learn that from her. He wanted to learn how to live & love life so much.

She turned around and looked at Jin who was already staring at her.

Suddenly her mind recalled what happened earlier and she started coughing choking on air.

Jin frowned seeing her slight red face and asked, "what?"

"n-no nothing."

Jin sighed and said in a low voice, "Eunseo..."

"hm?"

He stayed silent for some seconds then said, "let's go outside in the garden."

She nodded and stepped out first as he followed her.

"what is it?" she asked while they started walking to the left

"do you remember everyone from when you were younger?"

"uh.. Why did this question come to you mind out of all?" she asked chuckling. "well yeah, I remember everyone I knew. People don't believe but I remember kind of everything from when I was maybe two years old."

"huh?"

"Yeah, not even two, once I asked my mom if they celebrated my birthday with hundreds of candles, lit up on the whole yard when I was small 'cause it just flashed into my mind suddenly and she was just staring at me with a shocked face for a while then said one of my grandmas did it for me on my first." she said laughing remembering about that. "then I asked her if she was lying because I didn't believe her at all but guess what? She showed me a black and white video clip of my childhood where the same thing I thought was recorded." she sighed. "I guess I was just born with this. So yea that's why I remember every single person.... And you know what Jin?" she asked the last line with a face full of pain.

He stared at her eyes which were filled with sadness and she said, "I remember someone who looked so much like you."

She smiled in pain. "this is a really big coincident.. You look like him.. And you know." she gulped. "we called him Jin.."

And his heart skipped a beat..

she chuckled and said, "I used to call him oppa 'cause it wasn't cringe for me back then. Then I started going to high school and saw the girls drooling over Tae saying 'oppa, oppa'."

He looked up to the sky with a little smile staring at the moon and said changing the topic, it's been just a month since we met.. Again." he whispered the last word. "But we all became so close in this short term of time."

"I'm thankful to you guys. Really. Despite of having so much problems in my life, I always ignored them and just chose to enjoy the happy moments. But after you guys came, it seems like even those problems are vanishing with time. I loved living. Now I love it more. And I love you guys all."