Part 14

After some minutes of the announcement workers, guards and fighters who'll stay got a notification.

'You've been chosen for staying. Please go to the top floor to collect your needed weapons'

The workers who got this message immediately went to the top floor. The top floor was an empty floor. The wide floor was divided into five sections. This floor was used for things like these. Usually it would be divided into six sections but as Jin wasn't there so it was five. It was the first time when a fight was going to happen in their own office building. Workers there were all well trained in using weapons and divided into six sections. The managers of each sections were in charge to distribute the weapons.

A girl in the line of Hobi's section came forward to take her weapons. She had a dull and pale face. Usually this girl was always happy and energetic. She always looked pretty and was always touched up. The people of the office were not surprised to see her like this for the first time cause everyone knew the reason. This girl was a die-heart fan of Jin. She had a huge crush on him. She Wanted to work under Jin but She was better at hacking so she had to go to Hobi's. She took her weapons and came back with the still dull face.

"I feel bad for Hari" a colleague of her said to another one.

" yeah she really liked Mr. Seokjin" the said one replied.

"Do you know what actually happened to Mr. Seokjin? Some people are saying he was trapped but MAN! He's really smart how could he fall in trap of another mafia who is in a lower stage than him!"

"I don't know. They didn't tell us anything except for who killed him."

"whatever we are not in his sector so we don't have to worry."

"yeah right"

Hari went to the separate changing room where clothes to wear on fighting times were kept. after changing she went to Hobi's office where some workers were already present.

After some times everyone was there so Hobi started explaining how they are going to work.

"Look this is the first time a fight is happening in our office. We can't let them destroy our office and us. So you all have to take every steps carefully. Always Keep your earpieces on so that if anyone needs us we can be fast to help. Our team will take place in fifth, sixth and seventh floors. So 10 for each and I'll be in the seventh floor so that they can't go up. You already know the rest things and techniques. Lastly stay as quiet as possible and try to attack silently" Hobi ended and waited to see if anyone has a question when a hand raised.

It was Hari. "Sir did they confirm they are going to attack tonight?"

"No they didn't even warned us about attacking. We guessed it"

"oh" Hari somehow seemed hesitant.

"Miss Hari you look hesitant. You can share if you have any problem" Hoseok said softer than before.

"uh I somehow feel the plans Made without Mr. Seokjin are going to get flopped" she said as others looked at her with surprised expression. She had some guts to say this infront of her boss.

Hoseok just chuckled lightly. "I know right. Mr. Seokjin could make the best plans. But why not trust us once too?"

She nodded and looked down.

"we have to be quick it's going to be 8 soon. There will be no electricity so use stairs. Hurry up. Let's go!" he said as he picked his weapons up and headed out and others followed him.

"hyung I think you were right. Some cars are stopping infront of the office gate." Namjoon whispered. It was 8:40 pm. He was hiding behind a bush.

["Ok get ready. Be careful"] Jin said from the other side.

"hm"

["Namjoon tell me what's happening there"] it was Yoongi's voice

"nothing much but the cars are still here. None came out nor got in." Namjoon whispered again when a shadow was seen coming out of the second car right when many people came out of the cars and some out of nowhere. "Hyung! Hyung! There are many people coming out of the cars suddenly."

["ok inform everyone. Be quiet and keep informing me time to time."] Jin said.

Namjoon tapped on the button on his earpiece and connected with others
"Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Jungkook & Jimin. Everyone get ready. I think they're here. Inform everyone of your team and tell them to get ready." he tapped again and connected with Jin and Yoongi only.

"I was right.. It's them.... They're trying to come in." Namjoon said getting ready. He again tapped the button and connected with his team members. "everyone they're here. Get ready"

["Yes Boss"] ["yes boss"] the members said and got ready.

There was all silence until some gunshots were heard.

And,

It started.

The main gate burst opened as many people barged in and started going inside the office.
20 of the extra guards were in the ground floor.

"Fire!" Namjoon said as the sound of gunshots increased more and more. The people of Minyeong started going inside of the office. The place became more and more noisy. People of both sides started to decrease.

(let's just give Minyeong's people a name cause it'll be boring to write it hundreds of times (︶^︶)it'll be Smashed group. So when I'll say something about them it'll be like 'a guy from the smashed group' xD)