Part 56

Opening his eyes, Jin frowned again seeing the white ceiling and immediately sat up.

Taking a look around, he realized he was in the same room he once stayed in at Eunseo's place as he finally remembered how he sleep-walked there with her help.

He shook his head and got up removing the sheet and walked into the washroom.

Getting out of the room he saw the maids walking from here to there in the huge hall.

It was an awkward situation for him.. Not knowing what to do or where to go because he didn't know anyone except Lee YuJin or Eunseo.

But to his good luck, Ms. Lee just got put of her room and saw him standing in front of the room with a helpless face.

She smiled and walked up to him and asked, "why are you standing here? Come sit comfortably in the living room."

He nodded with like an obedient child and followed her.

Making him sit down on the couch she asked, "should I bring your breakfast?"

"It's ok, I'll wait for Eunseo."

"ok then do you want me to bring you something to drink? Tea, cocoa, coffee or something..?"

"uh.. Black coffee."

She nodded and left.

Just then he saw Eunseo coming downstairs with her slight messy hair wearing a baby blue oversized hoodie with a black trouser as if she just got blown by air and landed there.

"Hello." she said and yawned sitting down on the couch.

"didn't you wash your face or brush? Why are you still sleeping?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said in a lazy voice, "I did but I still want to sleep."

He chuckled finding her cute and said, "then just go and sleep."

"no! I wanna see where you guys took Tae, Ella and Namjoon."

Ms. Lee then walked up to them with a tray in her hands.

She put the tray on the table and handed Jin a mug full of black coffee and Eunseo a cup of hot chocolate.

"Come to the dining table you two." she said and left.

"I was wondering.. You've been here for 4 times now. Lemme just give you my home tour." she said and leaned a little closer then whispered, "I'll show you a secret place too."

He laughed already knowing what secret place she was talking about and nodded saying, "sure."

"This is Ella's room. She has a pretty aesthetic and dark room yk. But she doesn't like people entering her room. Not even me without a reason." she said reaching upstairs as Ella's room was the first one. "this one's mine. And as you can see, it's as beautiful and organized just like me." she said dramatically flipping her hair.

He thought about how her room was changed because it used to be all pinky pink and messy but then it was painted in different shades of brown and was well organized.

"ok done I've nothing special in here lessgo." she said and pulled him of the room.

"this is Tae's. If you're wondering why he has a room here that's because mostly he's too lazy to go to his own home as it a little far from here I don't know why he bought a home so far away."

"because he's obsessed with mountains and rivers." Jin unknowingly said.

"huh? How do you know?.. Well he must've told you. whatever."