Part 45

"please sir.. I was out of mind at that moment. I really didn't recognize her. I thought she was also someone ordinary." the man said kneeling down in front of Richard and MinYeong.

MinYeong scoffed hearing him and put a gun on his head. "bye.." he sarcastically said and

BANG!

The man fell on the ground with river of blood flowing out of the dark hole made on his head through his skull.

"clean the mess." he said to a guard standing there.

"you've really become somewhat like.. psychotic..."

He chuckled. "Have I?"

Richard nodded. "but I guess that's good. Even some days ago you were always letting those guys go. Now you can at least kill them without thinking twice."

"I wasn't letting them go. I was just moving slowly and planned to finish them little by little so that it would take them a while to realize and by that time it would be too late for them to do anything."

Richard stared at him for a moment and nodded.

"Eunseo! Come here fast. Taehyung woke up." Sookyung said approaching Eunseo and Jin.

She got up from her seat and ran towards Taehyung's cabin and Jin also got up from his seat and went behind her taking a glance of Sookyung.

Entering the room she saw Taehyung staring at the ceiling. She slowly walked him and he turned his gaze at her feeling her presence.

He smiled and said in a little low voice, " hey Eunseo-yaa!"

She sat down on the stool beside the bed and looked at him with sad yet angry eyes. "You know? I'll love to break that already broken neck of yours once you get well.."

He dramatically sighed and said, "How cruel a person should be called when they talk to a half dead patient like this."

Just then Jin entered the room gaining their attention.

"oh Jin-nie hyung! You were here too?"

Jin didn't say anything and just stared at him slightly widened eyes with parted lips.

"Jin?" Eunseo called.

"h-huh? Yes?"

"feel comfortable around me hm? I'm just like your mom." Sookyung said and Hobi smiled.

"of course aunty. I'm not uncomfortable at all." he said while his eyes were on the road, driving carefully.

"I couldn't talk to you all properly earlier."

"we don't mind.. It wasn't even a situation to talk about things like that. But yeah you can ask anything at anytime."

She smiled. "you all are really well mannered... So now tell me about you? I only know some things about Jin and Jimin."

"Well, my full name is Jung Hoseok. I'm 28. I'm just a normal employee in a company."

She nodded and asked, "what about your family?"

"my friends are my family."

She smiled in pain realizing none of them had any family except their friends.

Her mind recalled all the painful memories when she couldn't find her son anywhere no matter how much she tried and thought he left them feeling guilty.

"aish! Calm down ok?" Jin said stopping the car on the middle of the road as it was just past 03:30 in the morning so it was all empty.

Eunseo looked at him with an expressionless face nodded.