Part 69

The longest and most special part so far....

Exhaling deep, as the black smoke of the cigarette MinYeong was smoking on vanished into the air.

Richard on the bar stool beside him took a sip of his beer. The frown never left his face.

"your house has much lower security than I expected." MinYeong said.

Richard nodded and hummed. "just like yours."

He ignored his words and asked, "I think we should pause for a bit. Let's give them a little rest."

"are you sure?" Richard raised an eyebrow.

"hmm... We should focus on business too and.."

"what?"

"get Park JinHee back and start the progress. Parks' Industries isn't something you should lose."

"that little girl started getting some brain."

"did you get anything about where she's staying?"

"yeh.. With her fucking brother."

"..... When are you going to throw him off your helicopter into the ocean?" MinYeong joked making the other one laugh and smirk.

"very soon."

Just as he finished his words, they heard some heels clicking sounds, coming from the corridor of the bar they were in.

A tall woman came to view. She had short, straight & all black hair. Her glasses with golden frame shone bright in the room full of lights and her bloody red lipstick gave off a devilish vibe on her pale face.

She smirked getting the amused reaction from MinYeong. "Guess who's back!" her voice was strong and bold.

"Jeong SeRa..." MinYeong whispered with the same smirk and got up from his stool.

They shook hands and MinYeong said. "It's been a long time..." he turned at Richard who was looking at them with raised eyebrows still sipping on his beer. "Jeong Sera.. The lawyer I talked about."

He put his glass on the table and approached them. "Richard Brown." He said forwarding his hand.

"I've heard about you." she gladly accepted. "What about your daughter?"

Richard frowned. "huh?"

"Well I asked her to guide her a little. It's a great for you that we have her." MinYeong said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oohh! Kang MinYeong you're such a mastermind!" Richard said and diverted his attention to Sera. "I look forward to your help. My daughter is a great lawyer but still needs some guidance."

A whole month passed. Just a few days left to be new year.

MinYeong and Richard going all silent all of a sudden had brought distress to everyone for a while until Jin came up with the prediction of them taking a break.

Things had gotten a lot better by then.

After Iseul was sent to prison, Sookyung organized special treatments for her son and Namjoon including high security in her hospital.

After a while they got discharged but Taehyung still hadn't recovered fully. He started standing up again but as it was better to not walk so he still used his wheelchair.

They all grew closer, Jin started spending most of his time with his family in their house.

Eunseo wad ready to take the tag 'President' then and they decided to do it on the new year celebration party.