Part 70

Warning: Mature content ahead. Scroll down till the next bold letters if you're uncomfortable with these types of stuffs.

He removed her coat throwing it who knew where and pulled her closer to his body as she used her feet to remove her heels and he lifted her up making her wrap her legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

Jin's hand reached the switch board as he turned the lights on and lowered the brightness making the room dim lighted.

Not being bothered by their breaths running out they still continued the kiss as his feet made their way towards the bed and laid her down carefully.

He stared deep into her eyes with his drunk and loving ones and this time hovering over, attacked her neck, sucking and biting on any spot he found and lifted her up a little as his hands reached for the chain of her blouse.

He heard her moan for the first time which turned him on even more and he knew he fully lost his control and went for her lips again, parting them with his to meet her tongue and get the taste of alcohol again, exploring each and every corners inside her mouth.

She didn't dare to open her eyes all the time, trying to enjoy the pleasurable moment in her own way. Her trembling fingers found their way to the buttons of his shirt as she started unbuttoning them until they got in contract with his then cold abs.

"You really aren't gonna regret it. Are you?" he asked taking deep breaths.

"Can you fuckin' care about yourself!?" despite of getting a little uncomfortable by getting touched, she didn't care about it, giving priority to her needs at that moment.

"I'm telling you the truth.. I'm not playing with you. I seriously like you. You should remember it." he said in a deep voice near her ear, kissing her forehead and rubbing his nose on her cheek.

"Me too.. As you can see!" she clenched onto the bedsheet as he went for it, not making her wait more...

Groans and moans filled the room. Lucky that the rooms of that club were soundproof.

"Kim fuckin' Seokjin slow down if you don't wanna kill me!" Eunseo never had the idea that Jin was that much of a strong guy.

"Fuck!" Jin groaned as he heard her scream his name.

"Aa-mm!" Jin didn't let her make noise, covering her lips with his and locked both of her wrists over her head with his right hand and used the other one to support himself.

There was no way back then. Jin had no control on himself nor did Eunseo.

She fell back on her pillow, not being able to endure the pain more and started taking deep breaths to save herself from passing out as more tears rolled down her eyes but soon felt them being kissed away by the man over her.

It was already 2. An hour after Ella and Yoongi left them there.

Who would have the idea that these two would start making out, out of nowhere? None would suspect even if they spent a night in the same room. That was the type of friends they were.

But yes.. Unexpected things happened. And it was one on the top level.

Let alone others it was just going to be more shocking for these two when they get their senses back the next morning.

[End of UwU content]

Feeling his throat all dry in his sleep, Jin opened his eyes.

He groaned feeling his head spinning and frowned not finding the window straight in front of his face.

It was dawn by then. A little bit of light came in through the window as they were on 8th floor at that moment.