Part 60

Entering his apartment building Hobi got a call. "Hello, who's this?."

["hey, Hobi hyung. It's Jimin. you're at your home right now right?"]

"oh, Jimin! It's your new number right? Yeah I'm just waiting for the elevator. Why though?"

["well, I'm just behind your building. Can you come out for a moment?"]

"oh. Ok I'm coming..." he said and turned around to leave. "Oh right. I haven't seen JinHee in a while. She's staying in your place right?"

Jimin was silent for a moment. ["JinHee at my place?"]

"yea? You sai-"

["of course! Where else would she go. She's just chillin' in there as I told her not to go out."]

"oh.. Where are you? I can't see you anywhere." Hobi asked as he reached the park which was all empty at the dinner time.

The call cut as he looked at the screen weirdly but suddenly something came to his mind as he immediately paced up and started going back.

But hearing the faintest noise behind him he moved away and looked back and felt a sudden pain on his left shoulder.

There was a man dressed in black who was about to his his head but fortunately Hobi dodged it.

Holding his shoulder Hobi tried to defend himself as the man again swang the rod but Hobi was faster and held it and twisted his hand and kicked him on stomach as he stumbled back.

Hobi ran and landed a punch on his face and made him fall on the ground as he landed some more punches until the man gave up and raised his hand.

He stopped and backed away taking deep breaths and asked. "did Kang MinYeong send you?"

He didn't reply and took deep breaths.

"I asked you somethi-" all of a sudden another man appeared and this time the hit landed straight on Hobi's head from back as everything blacked out and he fell forward over the lying man.

"Phew!.. It's the first time I got punched so many times!" The man lying down said pushing Hobi aside and got up caressing his face.

"let's go. We're getting late." the other one said as they looked at Hobi's unconscious figure as the first man scoffed and out of anger hit his face.

Hearing several knocks on her door Eunseo got up from her bed and lazily walked to her door.

"Eunseo-yaa. What have you done to yourself!" it was Yujin.

"what?"

"You're in here from morning. You didn't even have your lunch. What are you doing to yourself huh? You look all tired."

She sighed. "I don't feel hungry. Please let me just sleep."

"no come down right now. Your aunt came to meet you."

She didn't say anything and just nodded and followed her.

Coming down, she saw Sookyung sitting down in the living room as she also looked up and met her tired face.

"Eunseo-yaa.." she got up from her place with a worried face. "what happened? You look pale."

"nothing I just have a little cold." Eunseo said and the next moment she realized how Sookyung would react when she'd get to know about Jin or what if she already knew?

Sookyung checked her temperature and frowned. "you've got a little fever... Come on you should have something warm." she said and started walking to the dining room