Part 62

"Hobi h-hyung." Jungkook called some minutes after Richard and MinYeong left.

Man was really strong. After getting so many hits he was still conscious and maybe being inspired by Jin he acted to faint too.

He thought they would actually be killing him but who knew the plan?

He used his leg to reach Hobi's who was a little far.

"Hyung!" Jungkook felt Hobi's eyeballs moving from side to side under the lids and the next moment, with a frown, he opened his eyes.

"ow-" he groaned feeling the immense pain on the back of his head and then seeing Jungkook's state his eyes widened to double.

"Jungkook!"

"Shh! Don't make noise."

"what the actual fu-"

"tell me one thing." Jungkook said in a low voice and Hobi waited for him to ask. "Jimin hyung didn't call you right?"

"huh?"

"did Jimin hyung call you before these happened?" He asked closing his eyes trying to bear with the pain.

"He d-did but-"

Jungkook sighed hearing him.

"Kook, you don't look good. We've to do something quickly.. Where's the phone? We gotta to contact others ASAP."

"I don't have it. Kang MinYeong.. He already took it and also called Namjoon hyung.... He's surely planning on bringing them here so we can't let that happen. We gotta get out...on our own before it's too late." he said taking deep breaths between his words.

Hobi looked at him worriedly and then looked down at the rope tied around his wrist and another one around his waist.

Taking advantage of his flexibility, he flipped his hand and reached for the knot and in some moments he opened it.

Sookyung entered the house with Jin, who was wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Auntyyy" Ella got up leaving Jinhee behind and ran to her as Jin mived aside. "thank you so much."

Sookyung shook her head. "no, thanks to you two."

Jin smiled looking down.

"I really don't wanna exist." A voice from behind and they all looked back at Jinhee who was sitting there resting her face over her palm.

"Oh no Jimin-ie don't say that." Sookyung said.

"Jimin-ie?" Jin asked being confused.

"yes?" She asked.

"Oh no sh-" Ella murmured knowing it was time to throw another tantrum of truth.

"You know what Park Jimin? This is the first time after my parents passed away I'm feeling like this. I never thought Jin would be such a guy. I believed he was one of the gentlest guys but what he did to me?" Eunseo said placing another card over Jimin's while he listened to her carefully. "... He was one of my best friends!"

Jimin already figured out what the heck was happening and he was in a big shock as well but trying to keep it up with Eunseo he tried to stay calm but tears were in his eyes too.

She was silent staring at the last card she placed.

"Yoon Eunseo?"

She slowly raised her head.

"d-don't take me wrong..." he said getting up and stood in front of her as she stared at him innocently. "can you stand up?" and she did, still with the confused look on her face.