Part 10

Jin entered his dark house. He reached for the light switch and pressed in downwards but there was no electricity. The house was all silent and his footsteps sounded like he was waking in an abandoned house. He went near a window and pushed the curtains aside which made soft sunlight of afternoon enter the room and make it a little bright. He started making his way towards upstairs and reached for a specific room. Twisting the door knob he opened the door slowly to meet darkness. He went near the window and pushed the curtains aside. The room filled with  golden sunlight of afternoon. He walked towards the attached washroom and went in. He went to the bathtub and and took out a black thin plastic packet from the gap between the wall and the bathtub. He came back to the room and took out a cellphone from the cupboard and and dialed a number as the phone rang until the other side answered the call.

"I reached. Come alone and Don't let anyone know about this. I'm sure he's searched for the file. We have to make a solid plan before taking the next steps."

The doorbell rang and he went to the door and opened it when another man with mask and cap nodded and came in. He closed the door before making his way towards upstairs as the masked man followed him.

The deep voiced mask guy asked, "what did you plan to do?"

"I called you for what?"

The masked guy rolled his eyes and took off his mask and cap. He shook his head and took out a tissue paper to wipe away the sweats off from his forehead. "It's really hot here." he said.

"I know." said the first one

"but where were you all these time hyung? He told us that you're d-dead.... Though we didn't believe them at first, still we were worried about you. We also tracked you and found the chip in an alley. It was full of blood and we also found you phone. So we thought... he actually did something bad to you." he said looking down.

"he did tho.." Jin said remembering about the incident as the other one gave a confused look. "he attacked me and I thought I was about to die but some people saved me." the other one listened carefully. "I was at their place all these time."

"you didn't tell them anything about yourself right?"

"Nah I'm not that fool. But they told me many things about themselves and even became friends with me."

The other one looked at him blinking several times. He placed his hand on Jin's forehead checking the temperature.

"what are you doing Yoongi?"

"did you get hurt on you head man?" Yoongi said pulling back his hand.

"what?"

"You made them friends? Also within this short amount of time?...Bruh it took me freaking half a year to make you comfortable with me! Did they put some magic spell on you?"

Jin didn't say anything and just stared at him with a frown. "wasn't it the opposite?"

Yoongi shrugged giving up." whatever, now let's think about the plan.

"That Kang... He's such a bastard." Jin said gritting his teeth.

"Yeah and you're a dumb head to believe his words." Yoongi said rolling his eyes as Jin glared at him.

"I think they'll attack our the office next so we have to be prepared and also don't let anyone know that I'm alive. If they don't get to know that I'm alive then they'll probably come with lighter force so it'll be easier to defend them."

"I understand. What about the others? Should I not tell them too?"

"For now only tell Namjoon. Those kids might get excited and might take wrong steps."

"ok. "

"What did Kang say about me?"

"He contacted Namjoon personally and said he killed you. If we don't surrender he'll come up with a great fight so it'll be better for us if we surrender already. But we didn't believe him and told that he has to give us proof so he sent us a picture of you fully covered with blood." he said sitting down resting his elbow on this knees. "You won't believe what went through us. I and Namjoon were shocked and sad but had to stay strong for others. Jimin didn't eat at all after hearing these. If you ask about Jungkook he's so shocked he didn't even react he is acting like a robot from yesterday. He won't say anything nor move much. Hobi's someone who didn't even make a noise but his eyes are swollen from crying. Namjoon didn't go home and is staying in the office all these time to divert his attention." he finished as a teardrop escaped his eyes and he looked down immediately not wanting to show his weak side to his friend.

He looked up at Jin who was looking at him with a pained look and wet eyes. Jin smiled and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder. He patted his arm then looked out of the window thinking how he got so lucky to have those friends.

What Happened to Jin that his own family abandoned him?

And how did he meet others?