Part 27

"she won't come" said Eunseo.

"Then you'll have to bear the consequence. And you should know that..." he started walking towards her.

Jimin raised his hand covering Eunseo. As he sensed the old man's dirty gaze towards her.

"Dear Park Jimin, stay in your limit. She's none of your business. Worry about yourself in this situation cause if I don't get what I want from you, your condition will also be like your Dear hyung." Minyeong said seeing Jimin's action.

Jimin didn't budge.

Minyeong took a deep breath, held Jimin's hand and pushed it downwards before grabbing Eunseo's hand and pulling her towards him.

Everything just happened in a blink of eye that no one got the time to protest.

"if your sister doesn't come then you'll have to sacrifice yourself. And your friend will have to be my dog forever." Minyeong whispered in Eunseo's ear while she was busy wobbling in his grip.

A loud smack sound was heard as everyone's attention diverted to it. Taehyung with puffy eyes from crying was standing infront of Minyeong and Eunseo

Tae slapped Minyeong.

Minyeong held his burning red cheeks where Tae slapped him.

YeoJun who was behind all this time watching the drama appeared in front of them being the loyal dog of Minyeong. His hands reached but Tae was faster to kick him.

"You dared to touch my friend. And now you don't know how the consequence will be." Tae said with gritted teeth as he punched hard on Minyeong's face.

Jimin came ahead and freed Eunseo from Minyeong's grip who was still processing what was going on.

Tae punched Minyeong making him stumble back. He gripped his collar and was going to land a punch again just when he was pulled backwards.

YeoJun held Tae back. Tae was able to push him away and was going to attack Minyeong again but.

"Halt!" a loud shout from SuHee.

BANG!

She fired at a corner of the room and everything stopped. She swiftly moved the gun's direction from the corner to the girl's head infront of her.

Eunseo shivered feeling the cold metal on her skin.

"You move, she dies." SuHee threatened. YeoJun this time was able to trap Tae as he held the motionless Tae's both hands and locked them behind.

Jimin dared to move but stopped again getting a glare from SuHee.

Well he wasn't a coward or little baby to sit down obediently.

But again. Just when he was about to make a move.

Thud!

The door burst opened. Seemed like the scene wasn't pleasant at all for Eunseo. "why?" she mumbled under her breath.

It was Ella with a guard behind.

"Boss this woman says you called her." the guard said.

"yes I did. You can leave now." Minyeong replied and the guard obeyed.

"What the fuck you want?" Ella shouted.

"Calm down miss. This is not your property that you're screaming out loud." Minyeong said unbothered.

"but what did we do?" Ella said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You're blocking my way. I want to get your place but you're blocking my way so I gotta finish you." replied Minyeong still unbothered.

"that'll never happen, you crazy creep!" Eunseo scoffed.

"then I'll make it happen." Minyeong said.

Click!

The gun which was in SuHee's hand was now snatched away by Jimin who now held it against SuHee's head.

"I know I shouldn't interfere in others' business but just can't help myself." Jimin simply said. YeoJun took a step and the barrel moved towards him.

"Dare to budge and the bullet will go through the skull to your non existing brain." Jimin warned.

Eunseo ran to Ella and Her sister pulled her in a tight hug. "Go away Ella. Anything can happen. For God's sake. Leave!"

Ella shook her head in negative through tears.

Tae swiftly moved behind YeoJun and pulled a gun out from his back pocket which he noticed who knows when.

"you know how to use a gun?" Jimin asked still pointing the gun's barrel at SuHee. Tae shook his head.

"Kang Minyeong I will shoot the fuck out of your daughters head if you don't surrender right now. Move!" Jimin ordered motioning Minyeong with his gun.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

And the door opened again.

This time there was five boys entering one by one. Each of them had a gun in their hand.

And a very familiar figure.

A very familiar face.

And it wasn't a dream.