Part 25

"isn't it just too broken?" Jimin asked as I handed the phone to him.

"it is. I don't think it's any of our work." Eunseo replied. Jimin threw the phone and was ready to start search again just when.

"uh guys?" Tae called them hesitantly.

"I'm warning you first. Don't tell something for what I'd beat your ass out." Eunseo warned knowing Tae would say something stupid.

"I really forgot but." he stopped and shoved his hand in the inner side the coat he was wearing and pulled out a small phone. "I got my office phone."

Silence.

Dangerous silence.

Then Eunseo laughed.

"you won't believe how many kicks you'll get." she said and ran behind Tae who had already started running to save his dear life.

"guys, guys, lady and not so gentleman please calm down." Jimin shouted to stop them. "yah you two! I know I'm introvert but not that much that I'll be formal forever with you. Just shut the fuq up and come here." Jimin scolded as the other two stopped and walked towards him glaring at each other.

"what are we going to do now?" Tae being Tae again asked a dumb question.

"chew on puffed rice." Eunseo mocked rolling her eyes.

"give me the phone." Jimin asked for the phone pulling his hand out as Tae handed it to him. "I'll call for help." he said.

"who are you calling? The cops? If so then please don't." Eunseo said.

"obviously I won't. I know the nearby cops will be under Kang." Jimin replied.

"good" said Eunseo.

Jimin tapped on the screen several times dialing a number before he put the phone against his ear and cheek.

Eunseo prayed for their safety and to go out quickly.

Jimin pulled the phone back as Tae approached him.

"didn't pick up?" Tae asked.

Jimin shook his head. "let's try again" he said and again called on the same number.

The phone beeped three times as finally the other side accepted the call.

"........... Namjoon hyung it's me. Jimin.................... No no don't worry I'm all okay. Hyung Kang Minyeong brought me here..... Yes. It was Min YeoJun. I don't know where I am but we're locked up in a basement..... Oh that, I'm here with two other people who are also kidnapped by him. Now listen track this number and come here we're also trying to do somethi-" he seemed like he was cut off. "Jin hyung calm down. I'm All right. Listen to me. Stop worrying. Give the phone to Namjoon hyung or put it on loud speaker....... Now track this number first. Then come here with Yoongi or Hobi hyung or any guard but it'll be better if you send guards. I don't think it'll be safe here. And even if you do, I'm warning you at first. Don't bring Jungkook or Jin hyung. They're already injured..... I know it's been a week but still your head was badly wounded you shouldn't come." this time it seemed like he talked with another person. "listen to me please..... What? Then go back........." he pulled back the phone sighing.

"what happened?" Tae asked.

"whom did you call?" Eunseo asked another.

"It was a hyung. I told him to come here and he already tracked the number. But that's not the problem. My another hyung and a bro were badly injured that also by Kang Minyeong and they all are coming with other hyungs." Jimin explained but the other two only seem confused by his answer.

"Eh? How many brothers did you mention just now?" Tae asked frowning counting the brothers with his hand.

"uh? Oh.. I mean they're not my biological brother but they're like ones. We're like family. That's it." Jimin explained again.

"oh... But his talks reminded me of Jin" Eunseo said to Tae as her lips curved up in a small smile.

"yeah, I wonder how's he doing. It's been a week already." Tae said smiling too.

"who's Jin?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"well we ourselves don't know him well. We met him a week ago and he wasn't that well when we met him. Later he became a good friend but then disappeared." Eunseo said laughing.

"he didn't disappear. He said he'll come back." Tae interrupted.

"ok leave it. Let's go find things." Jimin said and got ready to start working again.

"Jimin?" Eunseo called.

"yea?" Jimin turned his gaze towards her.

"I know it sounds stupid but in movies people can open door with hair pin... I mean should we try?" Eunseo asked pulling out a pin from her hair.

"I don't think it will work but let's try." Jimin said as he took the pin from her hand

They climbed up the stairs and reached the door as Tae followed behind.

Jimin inserted the pin inside the keyhole. He moved it from side to side but it didn't budge at all.

"Nah I don't think it'll work." Jimin said giving up as the other two just sighed.

Suddenly.

faint footsteps and talks were heard as Jimin shushed them and took his head near the door and pressed his ear against the door to hear.