Part 33

The door bell rang and Ms. Lee opened the door. A wide smile appeared on her lips as she saw the familiar man she met a while ago with another beside him. They Bowed and Ms. Lee said, "Oh SoJin! After a long time."

"Yeah, how are you aunty?" Jin asked.

"I'm all good, what about you? How are your wounds? Do they still hurt?" she asked as she made a way for them and walked forward and they followed behind.

"I'm all okay now, thanks to you all." Jin said.

They reached the living room and Ms. Lee smiled and asked them to sit down. "who's this handsome man?" she asked about Jimin.

"He's Jimin, my friend." Jin said.

"Wait, Park Jimin?" she asked making them both confused.

"how do you-" Jin couldn't complete his sentence as Ms. Lee cut him off.

"Oh my, you were the one with Tae and Eunseo that night right? They told me about you. Thank you so much for helping them." Ms. Lee said and bowed slightly.

They sighed in relief and Jimin said, "It was my pleasure to be with them aunty and please don't bow to me. I'm younger than you."

Ms. Lee smiled hearing him. "you two sit here I'll call the kids. It's good that Tae stayed here last night." She said and went near the kitchen then said something to a maid then went upstairs to call Ella, Taehyung and Eunseo.

"Kids?" Jimin asked while giggling a little.

Jin chuckled hearing him.

"your name is SoJin?" Jimin asked.

"So what should I tell them? I'm Kim SeokJin and I'm a member of the cute mafia group BongTon?" Jin said rolling his eyes as he put the cookie box on the center table.

Jimin laughed out hearing the way Jin pronounced their name.

"What's so funny huh? You think I'm an idiot like you who'd tell others my real name?" Jin said scrunching his nose.

"you think I told them on purpose? That YeoJun guy was the one who took my name first." Jimin said rolling his eyes as he pulled out his phone from his right pocket.

Meanwhile those three 'Kids' were busy playing games iside a room which they named Creepo Blast with a silver template which hung on the door outside of the room.

Ms. Lee opened the door only to be greeted by some screams and shouts.

"Help! That creeper is trying to blast on me." Ella fake cried.

"Just jump into the water duh!" Eunseo said.

"you are so noob Noona." Tae mocked.

"Yah! You kids! Yah!" Ms. Lee knew they weren't going to hear her because of the headphones over their head.

She smacked lightly on their heads one by one as they all turned around pausing the game and looked at her.

"come down. There are guests who came to meet you guys." She said and carefully pulled off the headphone from Tae's head as he was the first on the row.

"Really? Who's it?" Eunseo asked taking off her headphones and getting up from her chair.

"Go down, you'll see." Ms. Lee said turning around and left the room.

Eunseo Taehyung and Ella then looked at each other before leaving the room too.

Climbing down the stairs they recognized the two guests as happiness took place on their faces.