Part 31

"It's.... Most of these are related to Kim SeokJin." Sam said and others turned their head towards Jin with shocked face while Jin stood there with an unreadable expression.

Jin's lips were parted and he was staring at Sam thinking about the words which just left his mouth.

"What do you mean? What's with Jin hyung?" Jimin asked facing Sam and other looked at Him hearing Jimin's voice.

Sam stayed silent.

"I asked you something." Jimin yelled.

A single sob left Sam's mouth and Yoongi motioned ChinHo with his head to continue as he nodded and pulled Sam's nail upwards making blood rush out of his toe.

Sam screamed and cried pleading them to stop then Hobi told ChinHo to stop and he obeyed. "What the hell am I supposed to do!" Sam yelled crying. "if I don't tell you then you'll kill me and if I do then Dad will kill me."

"Your dad will kill you?" Jungkook asked joining his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes, he will! He only cares about his money and status he aslo killed my mom because of these." Sam kept on crying.

They sighed looking at each other thinking what to do.

Suddenly Namjoon spoke up "if you help us we'll guarantee your safety."

They all looked at him and Sam spoke "how can I believe you?"

"Don't believe us if you don't want. You'll die however, there's only one way for you to save yourself. That is surrendering to us. If you do so then we'll take care of the rest and your life." Jin said.

"We have many more ways to dig out those secrets but we're asking you only to save our times. If you're not cooperating then we'll use other sources." Hobi said shrugging his shoulders.

"but only after sending you to your grave." Jungkook said with a sarcastic smile in which Jimin smiled and patted his back.

Sam sighed giving up as he found no way else than that to save his life. "okay, I'll tell you. But remember your promise."

They smirked knowing that they won.

"Kang SuHee who worked under you was my sister." Sam said.

They send ChinHo back cause they didn't want to take any risk.

"We know." said Jin.

Sam gulped and continued "she was spying on you for a long time and leaked many informations to dad."

"we know these all, tell us what's with me! Why am I connected to many things? What are those things?" Jin yelled making Sam jump.

"he didn't tell me everything but it was about your father and his friend's family." Sam said. "Your father, Kim JaeJun was murdered 14 years ago." Jin gulped remembering those dark pasts, all those incidents started floating in his memory. He closed his eyes and Sam continued "the person who killed him was.. It was my-my dad." They all were shocked hearing this as Jin took a deep breath calming himself as he already guessed this was coming. "your father, he got to know some secrets of dad.... Uh it's a really long story." Sam stopped and other glared at him.

"shut up your nonsense spill out what happened." Jungkook said getting annoyed.

"Your father was a doctor." said Sam and Jin glared at him.

"oh my God really? I thought he was a ballerina." Jin sarcastically said rolling his eyes.

Sam blinked twice with a poker face then continued. "there was a man who had some deals with dad, one day something happened between them and dad stabbed him with a knife." he paused.

"oh right? I thought you dad stabbed him with a carrot." Yoongi said with a straight face making others chuckle a little.

"Yah! Can't you just keep on saying?" Hobi yelled after finishing his laughing.

Sam sighed and continued.

14 Years ago.

Some men entered the emergency section of the hospital with another man in their arm who was bleeding badly and he was stabbed with a knife. The nurses bought a stretcher and took him to the operation theater.

After a while the surgery went successful and he was transferred into a normal cabin. The patient gained consciousness and saw a doctor beside him who was checking him up.

The man whispered "JaeJun-ah"

the doctor looked at him and knelt down beside the bed. "hey what happened to you? Who stabbed you like this huh?" the doctor asked.

The man gulped and signaled JaeJun to come near him. JaeJun did and he whispered "the man who brought me here tried to kill me, listen to me carefully okay? That man imported illegal drugs from Italy. He's also trying to own diamonds illegally. I had a deal with him about those diamonds and I was in charge to bring them to him but many things happened and he stabbed me out of anger. The diamonds are still with me and he's running behind me for them but I didn't agree to give them to him unless he gives me my family back. He kidnapped my family in order to threat me." he paused and gulped then again continued "I want you to file a case against him." he held his hand pleading him. "can't you do this little thing for your friend?"

JaeJun stared at him for a moment and said "JungWoo, it's not a little thing. That man seems dangerous. I also have a family. If he gets to know that you told me about him then he'll come behind me too."

GunWoo tightened the grip around his his hand "Don't be selfish JaeJun if I wasn't there with you then your son would also have died. Pay back for that JaeJun, I know I'm also being selfish but I care about my family too. Help me. Please." he teared up while talking and JaeJun lowered his head remembering the past. "JaeJun?" GunWoo called.

JaeJun looked up at him and nodded his head saying "ok, but I need more details so that I can file the case."

"Thank you, thank you so much. And please, do it as silently as possible so that he doesn't harm my family." GunWoo said with a wide smile.

JaeJun hummed in response and again asked, "where are the diamonds?"