Part 35

"So he was the one who killed that girl back then right?" NamJoon bit his lips trying to process and connect whatever Jin and Jimin said.

"Hm, and he said YeoJun was sent to jail after that but was released on bail. After that he disappeared and they met again somedays ago." Jimin said.

"And I feel like Kang MinYeong was the one who took him with him." Jin added.

"but we can't use that against YeoJun cause now he kills more."  Hobi said.

''so what to do now?" Jungkook asked.

Jin stayed silent for some seconds then sighed saying, "we have no other way..... Get SuHee."

"I know, but if you bring that up things might get stirred up. What if Park Jimin remembers everything?" MinYeong asked.

"let him. I want him to remember everything. He must know he can't do anything against me, he must know that I can do the same thing to him which I did to his family. He must know who I am." Richard said.

MinYeong sighed saying, "do as you wish..... Well talking about his family, why are you still keeping that girl with you?"

"I need her because of many things. I needed at least one bone of Park family but couldn't get Park Jimin so there was no other option left except his sister." He paused for some moments. "she trusts me more than anyone so if I inform her about things and ask her to claim everything back she can't resist." He said and smirked to himself.

"You're really something.... Technically your and mine situation is same. The differences are only about person and number." MinYeong chuckled.

"You know what? Let's change a little thing in the deal. Since our opponents are together and I'm helping you and getting involved in your matter why don't you help me with mine too? That way we might be able to kill two birds with one stone."

MinYeong smiled then said, "uhuh, three birds. Yoons also Joined."

Richard laughed then said, "the relation between them never cuts huh?"

"yeah, but the funnier thing is they don't even know about each other." MinYeong said and also joined in the laugh.

"Woah, it was really tough to get you." Yoongi said.

"what are you trying to do huh?" SuHee, who was tied up on a chair in front of them asked .

"What do you think we are? Why are you even asking when you know?" NamJoon said rolling his eyes.

SuHee rolled her eyes too then said, "you think you can get something out of me?"

"why not? Don't you fear death?" Hobi asked.

SuHee chuckled. "why to fear death when I'm already dead? If you need informations bring YeoJun, not me."

"we brought you for that only Miss. We already know your father trusts that guy more than you and he knows many things which you don't." NamJoon said.

SuHee scoffed hearing him. "why don't you just bring him only? If you knew I'm of no work why did you bring me here and waste my time?"

"Because if we didn't, more time of ours would be wasted. If you're with us we can use you to lure YeoJun here and get things out of him. If we just brought him here then we'd have to waste more time behind torturing him." Yoongi with a forced smile.

"it was the easiest task I've ever done in my entire life." Jimin said as he and Jin entered the basement with YeoJun who's hands were tied behind his back.