Part 50

"Wow noona your home is so beautiful. It's got an ancient vibe." Jungkook said as they went through the huge garden of her mansion.

"Yeah my grandpa built it a long time ago and everything is still the same. so yeah."

She stood in front of the door pressing the calling bell as in some seconds Ms. Lee opened it.

And the first thing she did was dramatically glaring at her. "Wow you got the time to come home. Do you know how worrie- oh you brought your friends? Come in, come in." she said making way for them.

"I'm hurt, you love them more than me." she said as they entered in.

Ms. Lee didn't reply anything and just shook her head and they reached the living room.

Eunseo plopped herself and laid down on the huge sofa.

"Give us some respect bro." JinHee said.

She glared at her and stood up and bowed. Then said in a dramatic voice while saluting, "Salamalaikum sister please sit down." and motioned her hands at the seats.

They shook theur head and some laughed then they all sat down.

Eunseo at a corner, Jimin beside her and Jin straight in front.

"so let's just talk out whatever we know ok?" Jungkook said.

"wait..." JinHee said with widened eyes as she slowly stood up.

"wat?" Eunseo asked.

JinHee slowly looked at Jimin beside her and asked, "are you.. Really my brother?"

Jimin stared at her with a confused face.

A teardrop rolled down from her eyes and she suddenly hugged him.

Jimin with wide eyes asked, "y-ya what happened?"

"Aaaa- dad lied to me. He said everyone of my family is dead."

Everyone was just staring at them as some sighed seeing the reunion of the siblings.

"come on Jimin-uh I mean JinHee cheer up it's a happy moment." Eunseo said.

Jimin patted her head with a small smile as she pulled away and looked at him with a little pout.

"don't call that guy dad from now." Jimin said.

She stared at him and said, "but he raised me.. He says he loves me. And.. I always respected him as my father."

"I know it's hard for you.. But sometimes really is bitter. He raised you like is own daughter because of our father's company. Plus his main goal was never to take you with him. He planned to take me but because someone else already hid me he wasn't able to find me.. So you were his last hope."

"then where was I? And why didn't you take me with you?"

His face fell and he took a deep breath. "I myself didn't know where I was and no one told me anything about you even when I asked.

"oh..."

Eunseo suddenly started clapping and said in a loud voice, "Can we just start the conversation of what the phook is going on?"

"Phook?" Jin asked frowning.

She forced a smile and showed her middle finger to him for a second and immediately again lowered her hand.

On the other hand Jin just Coughed covering is mouth with his palm turning around.

"there is a kid with you stawp doing these nasty things." Jungkook said covering himself with his both arms.