Part 20

"Jin hyung didn't leave you, he will never." Jin said with a wide smile expecting them to be surprised and start jumping but all there was, were

silence.

Pin drop silence.

No sound at all.

"Surprise!" Jin Said with a wide smile but rolled his eyes after getting no response.

"I know I am dreaming." Jungkook whispered and closed his eyes.

"You aren't." Namjoon said as he pinched Jungkook.

"You guys don't seem happy to see me. Maybe it'd be better if I was really dead." Jin said looking down still holding the smile on his face.

Jimin got up from his bed as Yoongi helped him with the IV pipes.

He slowly started walking toward Jin as Jin hurriedly went to him first sitting him down again

"Hyung..." Jimin whispered. His voice cracked. "I missed you hyung, I missed you so much" he said as Jin held his hands. He Hugged Jin tightly and finally let his tears fall. "it wasn't a dream. It was really you."

Jin just hummed patting his head.

"what about me? " Jungkook's voice was heard. Jin looked at him turning his head around.

Jin smiled and helped Jimin transfer himself from his to Jungkook's bed. It wasn't a tough deal cause it was just 2 steps away. He Hugged both of them together as Jungkook started sobbing.

"ya it felt like ages I want to hug you all. Come to hyung fast." Jin said chuckling.

Namjoon and Yoongi smiled and went to him standing on both sides.

"are you gonna stand there? Or do you hate seeing me alive?" Jin said Joking to Hobi who was standing at a distance expressionless yet his eyes never stopped dropping tears. his face was wet and red. "Ya you okay?" Jin again shouted.

"I'm-I'm not." Hobi said as his voice cracked. He didn't say anything more and ran out of the room.

"Hobi! Ya! How dare you ignore my precious words." Jin said and he stood up. "wait here I'm coming." he said to others and ran out.

"Do you dislike me?" Jin asked sliding down the wall as he sat on the cold floor.

Hobi looked up at him. His eyes red from crying. He shook his head from left to right.

"then why are you ignoring me?" Jin asked resting his arms keeping them on his kees.

"I'm not" Hobi said looking down.

"why did you run away?" Jin said this time averting his gaze to the stairs.

"I'm ashamed of myself hyung."

"why?"

"I didn't recognize you, your voice, I talked rudely with you though you helped us, I tried to prevent you from coming inside the cabin. I called you a bad guy. You must be very angry with me, you probably hate me now." He said continuously sobbing.

Jin smiled and wrapped His one arm around Hobi's shoulders. "I don't, I don't hate you, I can never." he stayed silent. Hobi Hugged him tightly.
They stayed silent.

Sometimes silence felt better than words. Not everything, every emotion could be expressed by words. There were times when they needed to be silent cause no word could describe what was going on in their mind and heart then.

"sorry, I'm sorry hyung." Hobi finally said something breaking the long silence.

"yeah you should be. How dare you not recognize my handsome voice." He said as he laughed making Hobi smile too. "let's go. Others are waiting too." He said as he stood up and Hobi did as well.

"Did you two know?" Jungkook asked looking at Namjoon then Yoongi after they all finished a long crying session.

"umm.. yeah" Namjoon replied.

"so they deserved to know and we didn't?" Jimin asked Jin with a little pout.

"it's not like that, you are kids and you get excited easily plus I couldn't meet you so I didn't get the scope to tell." Jin explained.

"excuse me? I mean us. 26, 27 and 28 years olds seem kids to you? Moreover Namjoon is Younger than me. From which angle do we look like kids?" Hobi asked dramatically as Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yup hyung is right." Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time.

"ok ok let's close this topic." Yoongi said Raising his both hands up to his face level to make the situation quite.

Then Jin explained the whole incident.

"So you're telling me you were with two strangers? What if they weren't good person." Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow.

"they were good and that's it. They were really good people and took really good care of me all selflessly. I owe them so much."

"how are you gonna find them then?" Yoongi askes.

"duh! You think I stayed there without knowing them? both the girl and the boy works at Daesang. Seems like they're high ranked yet they're really down to earth I guess from their talks. I really liked them to be honest."

"Daesang!?" Jimin asked in a surprised voice.

"hm."

"woah you never told us you like us in this type of way." Jungkook said.

"Cause I don't like you" he said with a forced smile tilting his head as the other man playfully glared at him. "ay wait lemme explain. I don't like you because I love you know." he said pointing towards them winking with a bright smile as the The maknae and Hobi gave smiles of joy. The two other hyungs just sat and observed them talk. "We should get going I'm really really tired." Jin said yawning.

"hyung change your bandages before going. The head's one has gotten lose." Namjoon said standing up.

"I'll call Iseul" Yoongi said as he stood up too and left the room.

"ow that seems pretty hurtful." Hobi said looking at the wound of Jin after Iseul removed the old bandage.

"thank God it didn't go that deep." Iseul said throwing the trash into the garbage. "By the way, Mr. Kim the stitches and the way your wound was bandaged, it seems highly professional. I thought I was becoming better with things but after seeing this I literally fell from the sky." she said laughing as she applied some ointment on the wound. "whom did you get this treatment from?"

"I myself don't know. But I remember it was a middle aged woman and her accent was really good." he said chuckling as others laughed as well.

"the girl was calling her Mrs. Kim so maybe she was Mrs. Kim" he said and only he and Jimin laughed. "wasn't it funny?" he asked with innocent eyes blinking twice.