Part 61

Whatever Sookyung said wasn't expected at all.

Because who would say those things to their own child that also after what happened with them?

But the way Jin suddenly spat out those words wasn't right too. Nor was the decision Ella took to reveal everything all of a sudden.

Jin could consider it as his first ever plan that actually failed.

So what were they going to do?

On the other side Eunseo's state was unexplainable and Yujin's brain was just lagging like a computer which got virus in it.

Sookyung got up from her spot and started to walk towards the exit as everyone looked at her with worried eyes, especially Jin who couldn't decide what to do.

Sookyung left and Jin suddenly got up and started running for her.

She was about to get into her car. Jin stopped in front of her taking deep breaths as she looked up at him with a cold face while tears were still flowing down from her eyes.

Ella got out too, but she stayed at a distance trying to give them their time.

Eunseo went back to her room too.

Jin said, "p-please listen to me once.."

"I don't need to.. I know you're innocent. I just need a little more time." she said and turned around to open the door.

Jin knew she was trying to ignore those for then. She didn't need time but she wasn't just ready to accept everything suddenly. "M-mom.. Please..." he said in a low voice.

Sookyung stopped on her spot. She didn't know hearing the word 'mom' from her child would sound so emotional.

She closed her eyes as more tears rolled down.

"I want to tell you the truth. Please just listen to me a little."

She slowly turned back and stared at him. "You're.. You're m-my son.."she sighed. "I, I-"

All of a sudden Jin sat down on his knees in front of his mother. "Just a little time. Maybe just an hour. Please let me talk too. After that I'll let you do anything you want. If you want I'll never come in front of you ever again." this time he was a crying mess.

Jimin entered his house after a long day.

For some days he hadn't been spending much time with Jinhee which made him sad too.

He thought about taking a look at Jinhee first before freshening up.

He knocked on her door twice and waited for some seconds but got no response.

"Jinhee?" he called knocking again. "are you sleeping already?"

This time he pressed down the door handle opening the door but there was none inside.

Thinking she might be in the washroom, he got out.

After taking a shower Jimin reached the living room. Jinhee's door was still closed.

He knocked and opened the door but still the room was empty.

'She can't be inside washroom for so long right?'

He walked through the wardrobe and reached the washroom which was locked from outside which meant she wasn't in.

Getting worried, he ran out of the room and checked the shoe cabinet beside the entrance and there was only his shoes.

He quickly grabbed his phone and searched Jinhee's number.

After a few beeps the other one finally picked up.