Part 6

Eunseo came down after a long shower. As she again entered the guest room she saw Mrs. Kim finishing bandage of that man's head.

"ah it was tiring" she exclaimed stretching her arms after finishing.

"Can't believe I did surgery for the first time. That also indoor." Tae said. His voice was serious and still contained a little amount of shock from what happened earlier.

"But you really did well. After all you're my son." she said being proud as Eunseo smiled a little.

Suddenly she stood up "Now! Tell me what happened. Who is he? How did he end up like this? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"mom why don't you go and talk about it in the living room till then I'll change his clothes and bedsheet.

"ok. Eunseo let's go." Sookyung said going out of the room and Eunseo silently followed her. "now tell me."

"well actually aunty...."

After telling her everything that happened she was really shocked. "so you bought a stranger to you home? What if he is a bad guy?"

"aunty what can he even do in this state and also I'm not alone right?"

"yeah right. But be careful. I'll come again tomorrow morning. And if he wakes up in between make him take something warm and one of the  paracetamols you take?"

Eunseo hummed and nodded.

"Good job. But it'd have been better if you took him to hospital. Thankfully the wound wasn't serious. The bullet just went through his skin and somehow stopped. I'll check him up again tomorrow." she left after patting lightly on her shoulder.

Tae came out after some minutes.

"Did you tell everything to mom?"

"yeah."

"and she didn't say anything?" he said being surprised.

"she said why did a bring a stranger at home so I said he won't be able to do anything in this state. She then agreed and told me to take care and give him some paracetamols when he wakes up." then she even complemented me for helping him but said I'd be better if I took him to hospital."

"oh... Did you inform Ella?"

"no."

"do you think she'll be okay with this?"

"obviously. She's not a heartless person like you" she said joking but seemed like Taehyung took it seriously.

"I'm not heartless I was just worried about you being ok" he said looking down and pouting a little.

"aww! I was just joking don't take it seriously." she said hugging him from side.

And..

He flicked her forehead.

"ouch! Y?" she whined.

"I don't know, I just wanted to" he said giving a 'I don't care' look as she hit him on the shoulder. "by the way.. You kept on starting at his body. you're being such a pervert these days Yoon Eunseo-yaa." he teased which she of course didn't like at all.

"yaa! I wasn't staring at his body I was j-just watching how you were talking out the bullet."

"oh really?" he said giving her a playful smirk. "Ok then bye, I'm really sleepy I have to sleep. this guy was really heavy. Muscled man you know." he said acting tired.

"wow you noticed many things, aren't you gawking at him now?" she said pinching him.

"ow- don't you cut you're nails? It's really painful." he said and she made a proud face.

"bye I gotta sleep and also get freshened. Oh the car must be bloody. Bye I have many works"

"it's cleaned now."

"oh. Thanks then."

He said and waved at her before going out.

Eunseo woke up and looked at the clock. It was 03:40 right then. She took the water bottle from the night stand only to find it empty.

"nice. Really nice. Just like every horror movie." she said rolling her eyes as she made her way to downstairs. She took out a bottle from the fridge and drank two mouthfuls and started walking towards the stairs.

Just when,

She stoped and looked at her left towards the guest room where the handsome unknown guest was as her feet made their way towards the room.

As she entered the room she saw his figure lying on the bed which was near the window. The curtains weren't closed so the moonlight easily entered in making the side glow up.

She slowly went near him observing his facial features. The moonlight was straight falling on his face brightening up his already faired skin.

She knelt down beside the bed to take a better view of his face. His slim nose with round bridge, perfect eyebrows, stunning eyes which were closed then and a pair of plump pink lips.

H

H

e looked a bit familiar to her.

He was half covered with a blanket. His hair was a little messy over the bandage. Unknowingly her hand reached his hair and her fingers ran through his them setting them on a side.

She was trying to remember if she had met him before but couldn't remember anything.

'am I okay? Why do I feel like I've met you somewhere? I never went near a man except for My father and best friend. Then why did I come near you? I don't think I'm that type of girl who goes near random men. But why you? Why do I feel something strange? who are you? Why did those men want to kill you? Are you innocent or are you the actual criminal? I didn't do something wrong by saving you right?'
Were things she was thinking all the time..

The man moved a little as she came back to her sense and pulled her hand back. She looked at the moon through the big window.

Her palm was resting on the bed. Suddenly she felt something warm on her hand and looked back. It was the man's hand. She heard him mumbling so she took her ear near to his face to hear clearly.

"M-mom.. Taeh-hyung.. I d-didn't-" she heard him murmuring. His voice calm and deep. She felt a sudden pang in her heart as she remembered about her parents and..

The young boy....

The boy with angelic face...

The boy she wanted to meet.

The boy she wanted to know.

The boy she was finding for years...

Even though she believed the boy didn't exist by then.

Who do you think the boy is?