Part 34

"I've checked the employees list some days ago but didn't find your name." Eunseo said raising an eyebrow.

"What employee list?" Ella asked.

"Jin said he's in our company."

"huh?" Ella frowned looking at Jin who was looking at them with parted lips.

"Hyung?" Tae called.

Eunseo leaned closer and asked in a serious voice, "You lied to us right?"

"Y/N...actually..." Jin opened parted his lips but nothing came out as he sealed his them together looking down.

Eunseo sighed and asked, "I know Jin, I know why you said that."

Jin and Jimin both looked at her with widened eyes. "what do you know?" Jimin asked.

"I'll tell you later." Eunseo said with a small smile then diverted back to the main topic. "what were you asking about Min YeoJun again?"

They stayed silent before Jimin replied, "did something unusual happen in his university years?"

Jin pulled Eunsei with him at a corner while others were busy chatting with each other.

Jin's face was tensed and the frown never left his face. "Eunseo, what were you talking about some times ago? What did you mean?" he asked.

Eunseo crossed her arms infront of her chest before saying, "That day you said you work in Daesang but you never recognized us so I thought you might be new and don't know everyone properly but when we said we work there too I felt like you didn't feel happy for that at all but again that night when we were with Jimin, he told us that Daesang was his favorite brand and you didn't like the thing that he liked Daesang then I thought why wouldn't you like your friend liking the company you're working for then I remembered I had to check the employees list but I wasn't able find your name so I searched your name many times but still it was nowhere." she explained the whole thing and waited for Jin to say something.

Jin shrugged his shoulders sighing then opened his mouth to say but Eunseo cut off.

"You're like some secret cop right?" she asked making Jin look at her with parted lips and widened eyes.

"Uh...uh.." he tried but nothing came out of his mouth.

"I get it, don't worry I won't tell anyone." she said and smiled.

"b-but it's not like I don't like your company. It's just Jimin is obsessed with that and always overspends while buying things."

Eunseo gave him a smile reassuring it was okay then turned around to leave and Jin just stared at her in wonder.

"oh I forgot!" Jimin shouted standing up.

"what?" Jin asked.

Jimin didn't reply and bowed in front of Ella.

Ella looked at him with a surprised face and asked, "Yaa, what's with you? What are you doing?"

Jimin straightened up himself and said while wiping his fake tears, "I'm your biggest fan please give me an autograph."

"what the-"

Eunseo and Tae laughed from the background seeing him then Tae said, "Noona he stans Daesang and he's your biggest fan please give him an autograph or else he'll start crying."

Ella laughed and asked, "where do I sign then?"

"on my forehead then I'll never bath ever again." He replied with a peaceful face.

"I don't think we should sit like this forever." SuHee said to her father.

"We'll not, have a little patience I have an exclusive plan." Minyeong said smoking on his cigarette.

"and will you please tell us about that plan of yours?" she asked.

"this one is going to be a long war..." He said slowly spinning around on his chair.

"what?" YeoJun asked.

"These all time, I was just going easy with them but they aren't going to give up easily and is keeping on being stubborn. Now, I'll have to take a big step." Minyeong said.

"what do you actually mean dad?"

"Yoons and Bangtan..." Minyeong stayed silent for some seconds before saying, "They know each others from the way they were talking and behaving that day. YeoJun?"

"Yes sir?"

"Collect informations about the connection between BangTan and Yoons."

"Ok sir."

"Oh my friend! After a long time." MinYeong said shaking hands with the foreigner man.

"Yeah, how're things going?" the foreigner man said.

"Just as usual." MinYeong paused then said, "I called you for a reason."

"Yeah of course, you wouldn't call me without a reason."

"So, I got this deal for you." MinYeong said forwarding some papers and pictures to the man. "I'm sure you know them."

The man smirked looking at the picture in his hand. "BangTan right?"

MinYeong smiled while humming. "I've been trying to move them out of my way but these kids are just too stubborn. So I want you to help me with them and you know what I can give you in return."

The man hummed then stayed silent for some moments before saying, "I am wondering one thing though."

MinYeong raised an eyebrow hearing him.

"You are referred as the fourth biggest mafia of your country. Even though these guys are a step ahead of you, still you must are capable of moving them out of the way like you did to others or else how are you fourth?" he said emphasizing the last word.

MinYeong chuckled before saying, "it's all about money my friend. I came this far because of money. I fed all those lower ranked so called mafias so much money which they would only dream of. Except for, these little rats. They are doing these because they like to. If they also were interested in illegal businesses or money then it wouldn't take me so much time." MinYeong sighed before continuing, " they are just illegally legal. I mean they catch and punish the other criminals and send them to jail without the government having any idea that they're doing these. It's like they're working like cops and at the same time they're criminals."

The man stared at him for some moments before saying, "so you're telling me that you came all this way with money only... But no power?"

"money is the power Richard, Money is the power. Look at yourself too."

The man chuckled a little coming forward then said, "you think I'm doing this only for money?"

Marry Christmas in late a little late everyone! I was a little busy for some reasons for some days which caused the late update.

I hope ya'll will always stay healthy and lovely.