Part 59

Watching and following the cab Eunseo took until she reached home Jin sighed as saw her back figure walking into her house while wiping her tears.

He again started the car.

As he reached near the woods, stopping his car a little far at the parking space where he saw Jimin's and Yoongi's ones too.

He reached the clinic and out the pass code on the door as it opened and he went in.

As he entered the room Namjoon was being treated, he met the chaos in there.

Loud talks, laughs and gossips. Everyone was busy with those except Yoongi who just witnessed the controversy between Jin and Eunseo.

Hobi too was a little silent but not as much.

All their eyes diverted to Jin who entered the room with tired eyes and an upset face.

"Jin hyung.." Namjoon called. He didn't expect to meet the oldest one in a bad mood?

Jin's eyes took a look over all of them.

"are you alright?" Jin asked.

"yeah.. But you don't seem to be."

"Right.. What happened actually? Yoongi hyung isn't telling me clearly. Why was Eunseo crying?" Hobi asked.

"Eunseo cried?" Ella and Taehyung asked at the same time.

"Wait, I talked with her some hours ago. She sounded alright." Jimin said being worried.

Jin was still silent.

Yoongi said, "Stop asking so many questions at a time."

Jin walked to Namjoon taking small steps while he looked at him confusedly.

Jin didn't say anything and just hugged him and said while patting his back, "get well soon. So much happened." and straightened up himself and without sparing a word to anyone he left the room.

"What's with him?" Taehyung asked.

"guys I'm coming back in a moment." Ella said and walked out of the room too.

"by the way, where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

"with Kang MinYeong." Hobi replied.

"huh?"

"MinYeong kinda kidnapped him." Yoongi said.

Namjoon was silent, trying to process what he said that also in a so chill mood? "oh.. What the fuck do you mean?"

"well you see... Jin hyung got a call from Kang MinYeong and he said some weird things to him and later we couldn't find Jungkook anywhere and figured out he's with him. " Jimin said shrugging his shoulders.

Namjoon stared at them with an unreadable expression.

"Don't worry we know where he is and he's all safe. MinYeong won't do anything to him for a while." Hobi said.

"So you're waiting for the time when MinYeong will start?... Like.. What the hell!"

"Chill Kim Namjoon! Nothing's gonna happen to him. We're in contact and he's alright." Yoongi said.

Namjoon frowned. "how?"

MinYeong sat on the comfortable chair in front of the huge glass from where he could take a great view of the busy Seoul.

The story wasn't about their lives.

It was about a specific period of their lives.

And much of that specific period had been written.