Part 12

Opening her eyes slowly Eunseo looked at the atmosphere around her.

She took a look at the clock. It was already evening. She turned at the side where Tae and Jin was sitting before but Only Tae was there sleeping peacefully so she decided not to disturb him and went to the guest room thinking Jin might be there. She knocked twice but there was no response.

'maybe he's sleeping' she thought and went back.

Going upstairs she entered her room. She went to the bathroom and washed her face.

'Oh it's Sunday. That means I have to go to work tomorrow.' she thought and pouted looking at the mirror.

"aaaaeeeeheeee" she fake cried.

Going to the closet she looked at the mirror staring at her face.

After staring for a good 1o minutes while doing different poses she came back downstairs. Tae was already up. He looked at her and waved lazily. his eyes half opened.

"Where is Jin hyung?" he asked in a lazy voice.

"I didn't see him after waking up maybe he's in the guest room sleeping."

"oh"

"he left" they heard a voice from behind. It was Ms. Lee's. She came towards them with tray in her hand and handed the glasses of mango juices to each of them.

"what do you mean?" Eunselasked.

"He told me he had some very urgent work to do and left a message for you on the table." she said pointing at the table.

She frowned and looking at the table as she saw the piece of paper pressed down under the land phone.

She pulled the paper out and started to unfold it as Taehyung stood beside her to also take a look.

'Hey Eunseo and Taehyung! It's a letter from Jin. I'm sorry for not informing you before leaving. I didn't want to disturb your sleep so I left this letter. I'm really thankful to you. Thank you for saving my life and taking care of me even though I was a stranger. You really have a good heart. I got some urgent work and had to leave. I'll pay you back when we'll meet again. I promise to come back when I get some time.
Bye take care.'

They finished reading it and she folded it back. Taehyung sighed and took the juice and drank it. She did the same and sat down.

"he should have informed us." Taehyung said as he put the glass down.

"Whatever but he doesn't have to pay back. It was just a small help." she said.

"hmm."

"I'll miss him. He became a good friend in this short term of time" she said sighing.

She looked at Tae's face and saw him giving her an evil smirk. She rolled her eyes and slapped him lightly on the nose.

"oww" he said rubbing his nose.

"serves you right." she said leaning on the sofa.

"come to the office right now" Namjoon said and stopped. hearing what the other person was saying on the phone. "it's important, it's about Kang.............. Ok see you later."

"what did Hobi say" Yoongi asked focusing on the road as he was driving.

"of course he's coming."

"ok. Inform others as well."

Namjoon nodded before tapping multiple times on the screen.

"Should I put it on loud speaker?" Namjoon asked

"Okey"

["Hello?"] they heard a voice from the other side. From hearing the voice it sounded like he had just cried.

"Yaa Jiminiee are you still crying?" Namjoon asked taking the phone near his lips.

["uh.. No why did you call hyung?"] he said as they heard a little sniff from the phone.

"it's actually you have to come to the office right now"

["Now? Is it important to come right now?"] Jimin said, his voice clearer than before.

"yeah it's about Kang"

There was silence. Jimin didn't reply for a moment ...

"Jimin?" Namjoon called him.

["I'm coming right away"] Jimin said before cutting the call.

Namjoon just smiled looking at the phone. "He'll be really happy when he'll get to know About Jin hyung"

"Call Jungkook now." Yoongi said.

They heard a few beeps but he wasn't picking up. Namjoon called again.

This time it was the 4th beep when he picked up.

["Hey, Namjoon hyung."] his voice was calm.

"Jungkookie you have to come to the office right now, it's really important."

["ok"] was all they heard before he call cut.

Namjoon let out a heavy breath. "we would never be same if it was real"

"it's better not to mention that" Yoongi said as he stopped the car infront of the office gate waiting for guards to open it.

The gate opened and they drove in.

Parking the car Yoongi and Namjoon went in as the guards and present people Bowed.

They nodded nodded and went directly to the meeting room.

"let's wait for others to come" Namjoon said taking his seat.

They heard the door opening sound. It was Hobi with a straight face.

"Hi" he shortly greeted and went to his seat. He looked at the empty seat beside him. He stared at it for some moments before asking. "what did you want to say about Kang?"

"we'll tell. Let others come too" Yoongi said just when the door opening sound was heard again.

Jimin and Jungkook entered together.

Jimin's eyes all red and puffy. Surely he cried a lot. Jungkook was expressionless.

"hey," Jimin said in a low voice.

"Hello" said Jungkook.

Namjoon signaled them to sit down and they sat down on their seats.

Jimin was staring at the chair on the other side of the table infront of him as his eyes again filled with tears and he looked down

Yoongi looked at Jungkook beside him, all zoned out.

"announce everyone about the plan. And remember the main thing." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded and patted on Jungkook's shoulder before standing up. He turned the mic on which connects with all the speakers in the building.