Part 43

"oh, ok. But what the hell do you mean?" Eunseo asked with a straight face.

Jimin turned towards her. "I-It's really complicated!"

"can you just say it? We can figure it out by ourselves." Yoongi said.

"Well, mine and your friend's DNA matches."

"huh?"

"yeah."

"wait does that mean she's JinHee?" Hobi asked.

"what's- I mean who's JinHee?"

"my sister's name is JinHee and she got lost when she was young."

"but why did you do a DNA test with her?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin stared at him for a while realizing that Eunseo didn't know many things about them and if he said something stupid she'd either get confused and doubt them.

"Well You know, we filed her missing case a long time ago and I have friends who are some scientist and officers so they found out about her and called me."

Y/N stared at him with widened eyes and amused face and said, "everything is so complicated that I can understand nothing."

"you don't have to understand anything just please tell me about her so that I can make sure it isn't her."

"huh? You're supposed pray that it should be her." Hobi said.

"oh please, not her. She's the rudest human I've ever seen in my life."

"yah!"

"sorry for being honest. Now spill the bean."

She rolled her eyes and said, "she's 27 just like us-"

"Oh shit. JinHee was my twin." Jimin mumbled face palming himself.

"she's tall and beautiful very unlike you."

Jungkook chuckled hearing her.

"what do you mean? I'm taller than her! And have you ever seen some more handsome than me?"

"of course! See I'm the living proof." Jungkook said.

"oh please kid you stay out."

She looked at him in disbelief. "leave it. She's a born Korean but lived in US. she herself doesn't know anything about her real family so what can you even expect from me?"

"wait does that mean she has another family?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah she was adopted by a man."

"and he is?" Hobi asked.

"he adopted her from Korea and he's actually a Briton uh... His name is something Brown...."

"Brown? Wait..... Is it by any chance.... Richard?"

Eunseo snapped her fingers and said, "Right! Richard Brown. Do you know him though?"

They just stared at each others with widened eyes and parted lips.

"See?" Ella sighed. "he knows Taehyung is his brother."

Sookyung stared at Jin through the glass who was silently crying resting his head on his brother's palm.

Her eyes were filled with tears as she saw her two sons together after fourteen freaking years.

"then... Why? Why doesn't he come to me? Why does he act like I'm no one to him?"

Ella held her shoulders and turned her towards her with a small smile. "maybe he thinks you don't like him. This can be one reason or maybe he's angry with you."