Part 17

Jin ran from the dark to another man and before anyone could process what happened he kicked the man making him fall on the ground. He took the gun from the man's hand and threw it away before starting to punch him direct on the face.

"How dare you! You crazy asshole." he said punching the man's face hard as the man's nose started bleeding.

"are you ok Jimin?" another voice was heard.

"are you dumb Namjoon? He god a bullet how can he be ok?" Jin who was punching said turning his head at them. Taking the chance the punched man flipped the table. He punched the other one on the face.

"you fucking idiotic dog. How. dare. you. touch. my. handsome. face. I'm gonna kick you so hard that you won't be able to walk in the lifetime." he said as he pushed the man off him and started beating him in every possible way. He took out his gun and shot the man on leg before running towards the injured Jimin on the ground.

"I'm not d-dreaming right? Jin h-hyung is this you?" Jimin said holding his arm where he was shot.

"let's go Jimin. Don't talk right now" Namjoon said taking him in his arm and Jin followed.

Jin tapped on his earpiece and connected with Yoongi. "hey, Namjoon and Jimin are going to the clinic. Where are you?"

["clinic? Why?"] Yoongi said in a tensed voice.

"well, Jimin got injured. He was shot" he said sighing.

["how? Where did he get hurt? Is he ok or is it too serious?"]

"not sure. He seems like half awake and half asleep. He's talking like a drunk man. Maybe he's having it again"

["oh. Why don't you go too?"]

"I have a thing to check and besides he's with Namjoon so no need to worry. Now tell me your location." Jin said sending Namjoon and Jimin off.

["I'm at yours and Namjoon's floor with Hobi and Jungkook."]

"Aaish...I am going there using the back stairs. Try to distract them."

["o-ok"] Yoongi weirdly said before cutting.

Jin reached to his floor and peeked through a wall. He saw Yoongi pointing at the left as Jungkook and Hobi went to the direction. He took the chance and entered his office. Yoongi went behind hearing the door opening sound. Jin turned the flashlight on of his phone and went to the shelf of files. He pulled out a file and went to his desk opening the file.

"what are you trying to do?" Yoongi asked.

"Just had to check on a thing. Can you please check if anyone's coming?" Jin asked not taking his eyes off the pages.

"How long are you gonna hide?" Yoongi asked after taking a look outside.

"I'll hide myself from the members only until we defeat Minyeong today."

"then what's the problem if Jungkook and Hobi see you now?"

"The problem isn't about time. The problem is about the place we are in. I feel like it's not safe even in our office."

Yoongi didn't say anything. Everyone knew Jin was kind of a soothsayer so his words were something that made people think twice before actually taking a step. He usually wouldn't do or say something serious without a reason.

"Hey they're coming back. Hide fast!" Yoongi whispered and Jin immediately hid behind his desk.

The two men walked to Yoongi saying there was some man of their own.

"oh" Yoongi said.

"Hyung why don't we just attack on Kang too?" Jungkook asked.

"we surely will" Hoseok said.

"hm.. For now let's finish things here and then go to see Jimin." Yoongi asked

"What's with Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asked confused and Hobi also frowned.

"oh I didn't tell you right.... Uh well actually he got a bullet" he said rubbing his nape.

"What! When How?" Hobi and Jungkook asked at the same time.

"some times ago maybe 10 minutes."

"Where is he now?" Hobi asked worried.

"In the clinic"

"Who's with him?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon went with him" Yoongi said just when a man came running to them.

"b-boss they sent more people." he said huffing as their eyes widened.

"how much people do we have left?" Jungkook asked.

"probably 130"

"that's enough. Let's go" Hobi said and loaded his guns ready to go.

"you three go I'm coming." Yoongi said as they nodded and went out.

Jin stood up hearing the footsteps going away.

"You should go. Go to Jimin and stay with him and also take rest." Yoongi said.

"I'm staying here and that's final." Jin said as he again looked through the file.

"what are you actually doing?"

"I think Kang SuHee is wierd"

"Kang Su-Hee from your department? She's the manager right? What do you mean by wierd? "

"yup she's the manager of my department. And I suspect her." he said not taking his eyes off the file as his index finger traced through the words written on the page. His finger stopped at a specific word as he smirked slightly and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he came near the table pulling the file towards him. He read the area Jin was pointing at. He nodded to himself poking his inner cheeks. "Kang Su-Hee right..We trusted her."

"I feel useless." Jin said smiling bitterly.

"cause you are" Yoongi said going out as Jin put the file back on its place and followed Yoongi.

The file Jin took was one from the files of different mafias. It was Kang Minyeong's. The page they read contained about his family. His daughter, Kang SuHee. Manager of the planner department. She had been working there for a while but no one actually suspected her to be the daughter of Kang Minyeong. No wonder how their internal informations were getting leaked.

The building again filled with gunshot and groaning sounds.