Part 49

JinHee stared at the papers and Jimin with a shocked face then shook her head. "There's none named Park Jimin plus my brother is dead. Do you think I'm crazy to believe you?"

He sighed and said, "what do you think I did with your blood?"

She didn't say anything as her eyes started becoming red and glossy.

The noises from the busy hospital road outside of the Cafe started fainting as her mind started getting jammed from all of the thoughts running together.

Jimin got up from his seat and went in to the other side of the table. He knelt down and looked up at her .

She started shaking her head and her hands started shivering.

Jimin suddenly held her both wrist and pressed them down on her lap then said in a soft voice, "Look at me..... J-JinHee-yaa.."

She looked into his eyes stopping shivering and he said, "It's really me... Don't you remember me?... I'm your brother."

"I-I never knew my brother was alive."

He released a heavy breath stood up saying, "I'll take you somewhere."

She looked up with eyes full of questions and he flashed a small smile then said, "You'll feel happy going there."

He pulled her up and walked out of the cafe and crossed the road reaching the hospital on the other side.

"where are we going?"

"my car is there."

"why would you park your car in the hospital parking?"

He stopped and looked back at her frowning. "Didn't Eunseo tell you?"

"Ok I died." Hobi said and dramatically fell on the sofa beside him and closed his eyes.

While the other three were looking at Ella and Yoongi trying to process what he just said.

And a long silence....

Ella rolled her eyes and hit Yoongi's arm then said, "Stop your drama already ok?"

Yoongi just looked at her with a straight face then back at the three statues and one dead guy in front of him.

Eunseo shook her head and smacked it with her own hand then took a deep breath.

"EXPLAIN!" she shouted making everyone jump and come back to their senses.

Out of blue she sat down on the ground and started crying out loud....

Dramatically.

"Ya! Ya! What happened?" Jin asked bending down to her level and shook her shoulder while Hobi also got up.

He stared at her for a second and,

They again heard another crying voice from the back...

Tae with widened eyes reached Hobi and shook him then asked in worried voice, "Hyung! Why are you crying?"

....

"aaahhaa! I thought Ella'd be marrying someone Young and rich, tall and handsome with chrisma boss vibes but where did this cat type of old and poor, short and ugly lookin' guy fly from?"

....

And suddenly the door burst opened revealing JinHee.

She gazed at all of them with widened eyes and saw Eunseo crying on the ground.

She ran to her and asked while shaking her, "Yah! What happened to you?.. Yah!"

Eunseo didn't say anything and just cried louder and hugged her pushing Jin away while he just stayed there dumbfounded.