Part 57

"ok I'll try be there soon." Jin said cutting the call and sighed.

"what happened?" Eunseo asked.

"no it's just I got a call from Yoongi and he asked me to meet."

"Oh then you should go there first."

"What about you?"

"uh.. Well.. I can just wait in the car for the time."

Jin playfully rolled his eyes and said, "are gonna sit in there for an hour?"

She pressed her lips into a thin line not saying anything as Jin shook his head and turned the steering wheel to right taking the path to his office.

Jin stopped the car in the parking lot as Eunseo looked up to the seven floored building in confusion.

He got out without saying anything walked to her door while she just stared at him with the same look.

He opened the door bending down a little as the shine on his sunglasses got covered in the shadow and he said, "come out. It's not safe for you to be alone."

"huh? Is it ok for a stranger to enter?"

"come on you're not a stranger." he said with a cheeky smile and forwarded his hands towards her.

She stared at his face then again at his forwarded palm for a while then looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as he looked down at his hand too realizing what he was doing and immediately hid his hand behind his back then looked up at sky, building, down at the floor and anywhere except her then said laughing embarrassingly, "HAHAHA the weather is really good today. Hahaha.... Uh.. Let's go."

He motioned her to follow him and started walking to the entrance in a dramatic way, trying to act like he didn't care about anyone while she just looked at him wondering, 'did he fall from the bed and hit his head last night?'

"Yaa Han SoJin! Are gonna leave without locking your car?" she said closing the door and looked at him stop on his way with a so done face.

He again laughed it off and pressed on the button of the car key then turned around, cursing and crying internally to himself.

"lol what are you actually?" Eunseo asked entering the big hall where there was nothing like a normal office hall would have.

That was just a building.

A building which didn't even look like it was an office building. It didn't have a tag or name or anything anywhere.

From outside it just looked like a normal old structure but inside it had some rich and luxuey vibe just like Daesang but the only difference was that Daesang looked like a company and that building just looked like a weird building.

"I guess you'll get to know soon..." he sighed.

"why do you sigh so much? Did I say something to upset you?"

"no. I just feel a little weird.. I think you'll be getting know something huge."

"huh?"

"let's go."

He said and held her wrist, pulling her in, to an elevator which she didn't really realize.

On their way, she saw some employees walking from here to there. They all wore some one colored outfits and everybody had masks.

Some of them gave her some side eyes and weird looks which felt normal to because she was the only one there who had a causal outfit and was with Jin and most importantly, a stranger.