Part 18

"What the hell-" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as a cloth covered his mouth and nose. He struggled to free himself but the chloroform was strong enough to knock him out right away .

It was the ground floor. Two men pulled him with them and took him out of the building . They put him in a car tieing his hands and feet and drove off.

"increase the fucking speed I say!" Jin shouted.

"do you think I'm not!" Yoongi shouted too.

"aaahhh! I'm gonna feed him to the dog alive." Jin said as he opened the box infront taking out more ammo packs from it. The road was empty at that hour. It was past three then. Yoongi increased the speed of their car as much as he could. Hoseok was coming in another way. It was basically a trick to confuse them. But Hoseok still didn't know about Jin.

"we're here" Yoongi said stopping the car while removing his seat belt.

Jin didn't waste time and went out of the car as Yoongi did the same locking the car.

"let's go" Jin said and started walked into the dark half constructed building.

Metal clanking sounds were heard as they followed the sound. It led them to a dark room. Yoongi turned the flashlight on of his phone and the view made their eyes widened. There was Jungkook tied up sitting on a chair. His forehead was bleeding , his cheeks cut and he wasn't moving.

They hurried and went to him keeping their guns in pockets.

"ya Jungkookah what happened to you? Open your eyes. See Hyung's here. Yaa!"
Jin said. His eyes were glistening with tears

"kook, yah... Wake up." Yoongi said as his eyes felt warm too.

"seems like we have a special guest here" an unknown voice spoke from behind as they turned their heads towards the direction. A bulb lit up making the place bright. "Welcome, Mr. Min" A man in blue shirt enters the room. His eyes covered with a brown sunglass.

Yoongi glared at him like he'll eat him with his eyes. "How dare you..." his palms curled into fists and His voice spitted nothing but hatred as he spoke.

"why so angry? Sit down first have some tea." he said smiling widely like he's talking with his friend.

"are you gonna prepare a campfire here to make tea for me?" Yoongi said.

The man just slightly chuckled. "you are such a fun person." he said before gazing at Jin. "You may wait outside I would like to talk personally with Mr. Min" he said smiling.

"no" Jin said shortly without an expression.

"I'm not asking it's an order" the man said glaring at Jin.

"and he's not agreeing it's a rejection. And who are you even to order huh? The dog of Kang?" Yoongi spoke calmly. "we're taking him with us, you know you can't fight us so you better get out of the way" he said as he signaled Jin to free Jungkook. Jin went behind the chair and started opening the knots.

"Why are you even trying? Do you think you can get out so easily?" The man scoffed.

"if the trap is made by you then why would I waste my energy in thinking? That'll be useless however. Right Mr. Samyeong?" Yoongi scoffed back.

"yes you're right, you can't fall in trap anymore, cause you're already in" he said smirking.

"oh really? Then we shall finish you first before getting out of the trap." he said slightly smirking.

Jin tried to pull Jungkook up but failed. Who could even lift that heavy weighted muscled kid.

"haha, finish me?" he said laughing like a maniac. "you should worry about yourselves first"

Yoongi chuckled. "really?" He looked behind Sam signaling something with his eyes.

Sam raised an eyebrow being confused. He shivered feeling a cold metal on his head. Slowly turning his head he widened his eyes. There he was, Hobi standing with his gun on Sam's head.

"hey there, Mr. Sam" he said smirking.

Sam gulped. His hand reached his pocket slowly. As he was going to take his gun, it was pulled away by Yoongi.

"Too slow" Yoongi said as he looked at the gun before throwing it towards Jin and he caught it. "maybe Jungkook will use it if he gets up now" he said faking a smile.

"shouldn't we take him with us?" Hobi said tilting his head.

"ofcourse. Let's go Mr. Sam, we have electric kettle and tea leaves even in our basement. It'll be comfortable there"

Hoseok hit on Sam's head with his gun and he fainted. Three men entered the room and bowed slightly before lifting him and leaving the room. Hobi looked at the unconscious Jungkook as his eyes filled with anger. He walked towards him putting his gun in his pocket and knelt down. He lightly put his fingers on the wound on Jungkook's forehead which made his fingers bloody. He looked down and again up at Yoongi.

"We shouldn't waste time here. Let's go to the clinic." Jin said gaining the attention.

Hobi looked at him and stood up. He raised an eyebrow. "who are you? have we met before?"

Jin chuckled looking down and again looked up at Hobi. "we have"

"who are you?"

"Let's go we're getting late. I'm sleepy" Yoongi said as he tried to pull Jungkook up. The other two just looked at him. "what? Are you gonna stand there only? Help me lift him. I can't lift this big boy alone. The other two didn't say anything and held Jungkook.

Gunshots were heard as they left the room.

"Sir, we'll take care of them you should go fast before people increases. The car is waiting outside." a man said approaching them.

"thanks Sumin" Hoseok said and they went out of the building.

"Who are you actually? Your voice sounds very familiar. You sound like... Whatever who are you?" Hoseok said focusing on the road as he was driving.

Jin Chuckled from the back seat. "you'll get to know."

"Ya! Focus on the road. You can talk later too. If we get into an accident my face will be ruined." Yoongi said and Hobi laughed.

"From when did you start talking like Jin Hyung?" Hoseok chuckled but soon that faded away.

Jin smiled looking at him which couldn't be seen.

Yoongi didn't reply and kept on looking outside through the glass.

*you are not bitches though😃*

Oh my God this is the first time I delayed this much 🤦🏻‍♀️ well blame wattpad for that, what can I even do?