Part 36

"Wait......" Ella whispered.

"what?" Taehyung asked.

"That night........Kang MinYeong said, 'the whole BangTan is infront of me.'......he called them BangTan."

"yes. Maybe they named themselves BangTan?" Eunseo said.

"Th-they were enemy of Kang MinYeong. And- and they had guns with them." Ella gulped then continued, "you also said Jin faked his job that day."

Eunseo and Taehyung widened their eyes and Eunseo said, "oh Ella what are you saying? Just look at this picture. From which angle do they look like Kang MinYeong? Look how cutely they all posed." she said with a pout.

"yes noona, and I don't know about the other guys but Jin hyung and Jimin can't be like that. They're so sweet."

"uh.. I don't know... It just came to my mind."

"but who sent this?" Eunseo asked.

"oh right. Why's there no name from whom it is?" Taehyung asked.

Ella poked her inner cheeks then said, "I guess someone sent it to establish misunderstandings between us."

"Kang MinYeong?" Eunseo and Taehyung asked at the same time.

"neh, this isn't working." Jimin said scrunching his nose while he looked at himself in the mirror inside his closet.

"hmm, this looks good." he said with a satisfied smileas he changed into a deep emrald green sweater with black leather pants.

He styled his blonde hair at a side and he left some strands over his forehead.

Taking a last glance he walked out of the closet and grabbed his car key.

"yaaay! My love after a loooong time!" Eunseo said jumping on the person in front of her. "I missed you so, so, so much."

The person ruffled her hair and said, "how are you my little baby?"

"ehh, you won't stop calling me baby huh? You're just some months older."

"Whatever."

"let's go huh. We've so many things to talk about." she said pulling the person with her.

"wait, wait."

"what?"

"I need to go to Mecenantpolis first. I've a work there."

"oh? Then let's go I'll go with you too." Eunseo said nodding her head with an innocent face.

"uh... Ok let's go."

Jimin was roaming around the mall taking look at things as he came for window shopping but decided to buy something if he likes.

Just when his his eyes fell on a familiar figure with a girl.

He saw the girl said something and walked away while the other one nodded her head. She then turned right and started wandering around while taking glances at the things displayed in shops.

Jimin chuckled seeing her walking style and also started walking.

Eunseo entered the Dior store and walked to the separate section of perfumes. Her eyes roamed around the perfumes displayed on different glass shelves.

She picked up the Gris Dior, the one she usually used but again put that down while shaking her head and scrunching her nose.

"Have you tried Oud Ispahan?" a sudden familiar voice made her jump.