Part 58

Spending some days lazily just sleeping and sleeping indoor, Jinhee then decided to step out for awhile.

She stepped out out the house, wearing a navy blue hoodie and blue jeans. The cap she was wearing, covered half of her face in it's shadow and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

The weather was really good that day.

Winter was about to leave and spring knocking on the door.

The cold breeze touched her face as she reached the footpath beside the wide open road.

The noises of the vehicles never reached her ears as she plucked in her earbuds and walked following the path.

They wondered seeing her cold face, 'why does she seem so rude?'

But she knew herself more than those who judged her like some illiterates not knowing what caused her to be like that.

She silently enjoyed the music as her mind traveled back to her past to some specific days she could still remember.

Jimin for some days had been a little distracted from things.

His mind was jammed and he kept having headaches.

Somehow going to his office, taking look at the important things, he just came back home to lie down but couldn't even sleep because of all those thoughts.

He stopped his car at a side of the road and sighed.

"what am I supposed to do?" he mumbled at rested his head on the steering wheel.

Just then the thought of visiting Namjoon Taehyung and Ella came to his mind.

He straightened up himself and again started the engine.

He put the password on the door as it unlocked and he went in.

Walking a little in he realized the house was all silent.

For a moment a bad thought went through his mind but he shook his head washing them off.

And suddenly a loud scream from Ella's room...

Eunseo got startled as her phone rang in her right hand.

She slowly raised her hand and took a look at the caller ID.

She stared at her ringing phone for a second then scoffed and cut the call while Jin was staring at her with widened eyes.

"Eunseo-yaa.." he whispered.

Right then Yoongi also reached and hearing the sound of his footsteps, Eunseo turned around and met Jin's gaze.

Jin came back to his sense and walked to her. "Yoon Eunseo.."

She smiled in pain looking down and again looked up at him. "Yeah?.. Kim SeokJin.."

Jimin slowly and carefully started walking towards the room Ella stayed in.

Reaching near he door he held the door handle as his other hand reached his back pocket as out of nowhere he pulled out a gun.

Taking a deep breath, he twisted it and swiftly pointed the gun around him.

But it really wasn't expected what he saw next.....

Ella and Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes as Tae backed away seehim holding a gun straight at them.

"w-w-what are you doing!" Ella shouted with wide eyes.

Jimin immediately lowered the gun. "I'm sorry! I thought someone was in here. Why did you scream?"