Part 8

She came back with two coffee mugs in her hands and handed one to him.

"Hm so.. I'm Eunseo and you?" she asked taking a sip from her mug.

"I'm... SoJin."

"ow that's a cute name!"

'Cute?' he thought.

"Th-thanks"

"why aren't you drinking the coffee?"

He nodded slightly before taking a sip as the warm liquid filled his mouth with it's flavor.

"it's a tough situation. You need to get freshened because you still smell like blood but you can't even stand up properly."

"I can, it's you who's not letting me." he said pulling the mug away.

"aunty must be arriving in some minutes. She'll change your bandages but it'd be better if you'd get freshened."

"hm, so I'm telling you to let me go so that I can go home and get freshened then do whatever."

"I don't want to stop you but I actually fear her. you know one thing?" she asked leaning forward and he looked at her with a questioning face. "my aunt has shaved off all the hair of a patient and made him go bald and pulled his ear for 4 minutes straight because he tried to run away from hospital." Jin coughed choking on the coffee as Eunseo immediately patted his back. After calming him down she said, "so I'm telling you not to leave right now because if she doesn't find you then surely she'll come after me. So please think about this kid before being heartless." she dramatically said keeping a hand on her chest and closing her eyes.

"so? Should I arrange clothes for you?" she asked just after opening her eyes.

"how are you gonna find clothes of my size now?" He asked with an innocent face.

"look at yourself." she said motioning him with her head.

He looked down at the clothes he was wearing and then looked back at her.

"you remeber the guy who was with me last night?" she asked and he nodded in reply. "these are his and the clothes you were wearing are washed now so don't worry." she said pointing at the cupboard in the room.

He stayed silent. He didn't want to put others in trouble that also someone he didn't even know...

"you know what? I'll just ask her if there's any problem if you use water."

She said and took out her phone from her pocket. Tapping multiple times on the screen she took the phone near her ear.

"hey aunty! I wanted to inform you that your lovely patient has woken up."

'Lovely patient? Seriously?' he thought and smiled looking away towards the window.

"yeah, yeah I gave him corn soup and the meds..... now he's drinking coffee.... Oh aunty I wanted to ask that if he can take a bath, I think he needs to get freshened up..... Yeah he can, but not properly.... oh, ok. By the way, when will you come?..... ok then bye bye." she said before hanging up.

"she said if you can stand up then you can. But if you can't then you shouldn't."

He nodded and looked down.

"ok then there are necessary items placed in the washroom, be careful ok?" she said before getting up and leaving the room.

He came out of the washroom and found the room empty. Going near the dressing table, he dried up his hair using the towel.