Part 71

"Hyung!" Tae who was watering plants in the garden called as he saw Jin entering through the gate.

Jin smiled seeing his brother recovering well and being cheerful as always.

He walked up to him and knelt down holding his hand.

It wasn't childish that he adored him like a kid. Rather it was called love.
Though Taehyung was enough grown up, still his heart was way younger. He wasn't immature. But it was called being a fluffy character.
Jin was thankful for that. They couldn't spend the greatest period of life with each other but at least he was getting to see those sides of his brother even after all the years.

"Are you feeling well?"

Tae hummed in response. "why weren't you picking up your phone?"

"oh.. That.. I couldn't find my charger.. And my phone died.."

"ow.."

"Right.. Well you remember Kang Suhee?"

"Eh.. Of course I do.."

"did you ever notice any weird behavior in her?"

"I didn't meet her that much but from what I did.. She was always cold and always seemed like she feared something or someone."

Jin nodded holding his chin in wonder.

"why do you ask?"

"Well.. You know, when she worked under us for a little while, she was not at all like what she was, when we met her after knowing her true identity.."

Tae nodded looking down on his lap. "I haven't heard anything about her in a while."

"Neither us.. We're trying to track her and Sam's also trying to contact with his men but seems like Kang MinYeong got to know about the ones working under is nose.. And now he probably knows that Sam is alive too."

"that's going to be a huge problem for him.."

"Hm.. So we'll ask the higher ups to manage for his safety."

Tae sighed changing the topic. "It's boring all alone in house."

"You wanna visit aunt Eunsun's place?"

Tae nodded with a bright smile. "I haven't been in my room there for a long time.." but all of a sudden his face fell. "Oh right.. Ella noona and Eunseo will be going to work today.. Aunty Yujin's also on her vacation.. I'll be alone there too."

Jin stared at him for some seconds then said, "uh.. I don't think E-Eunseo will go to work today.."

".... Why?"

"uh..well.. She isn't feeling much good.. Yeah she drank a lot lot last night.. That's why.."

"oh.. Ok.. Then take me there! We haven't played games in ages."

"oh.. Yeah sure." Jin said getting up and held the handle of his wheelchair.

"wait I gotta get my phone."

Just as his car again stopped in front of their gate and he walked in with Taehyung, Ella came out in her office attire, all really to leave.

She tilted her head and asked, "Tae was with you?"

"No we just arrived."

"You came here before going home?" Tae asked.

"Yeah.."

"Oh.. Well it's good. Eunseo isn't feeling alright from drinking too much.. You can play games then.. Jin you have work today right?"

"Yeah.."