Part 40

.Where everything starts.

"but why am I even doing this?" Jimin asked being confused.

"because I'm telling you. Do you know they stole the company from me and named it after themselves. I want you to be fair and claim it back." Richard said holding her hand.

"but why will they hand me the company. I'm not even related to them."

"you are related to them!"

"huh? And how so?" she asked crossing her arms.

"You're their blood....."

She stayed silent for a minute and frowned asking, "what are you saying? Are you in your sense?"

"I'm not kidding Jimin! You're Parks' blood. You know your father gave up on you right?" she nodded. "Park ShinHyun was your father........."

"do you think you can find them now?" Namjoon asked.

"yeah..." Jin said.

"how though?" Yoongi asked.

"Hobi?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you find Kim SooKyung?"

"I'll have to check. But why?"

"My Mom's name is Kim SooKyung."

"what are you two doing here?" Ella asked seeing the two best friends secretly peeking in her room.

They laughed embarrassingly seeing that they were caught already and came out.

"what is it?" she asked crossing her arms over her upper body.

"well, you know... It's your birthday after two days and-"

"I already told you I won't celebrate my birthday this year."

"but nonaa this day only comes once in a year. We also want to have fun with you cause you're always busy." he fake cried.

"what always busy'? Who plays games with you on every Saturdays huh?"

"we aren't talking about games! We just want to spend some special times with you."

"no means no. I just don't like my birthday why don't you understand?"

The other two just sighed knowing that there was no point in arguing.

After some minutes Taehyung spoke up, "By the way noona.. Can you help me with something instead of this?"

"what?" she asked diverting her attention from her laptop to him.

He licked his lips and said, "well, I'm seeing some weird dreams nowadays..."

"what dreams?"

"that I'm getting beaten up by a lady and there's a boy in front of me crying and asking her not to touch me....I even saw mom once and she looked very young. Can you ask mom about this? I feel like it's something serious."

Ella stared at him with widened eyes and immediately got up from her bed.

"do you know who that boy was?"

"I don't. But he seemedl like a fifteen or sixteen.

"but why do you look so surprised?" Eunseo asked.

She didn't answer and again sat down while holding her head.

"didn't you say he was your enemy?" Jimin asked.