Part 55

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"oh right. I haven't seen him since yesterday." Tae said.

"he wasn't in the chat too. Is he not feeling well or something?" Hobi asked with a frown.

"wait I'll call him." Jimin said dialing his number.

"he's not picking up." he said after trying twice.

"what's going on.. Wait I'll call Jin hyung to check. He can check on him while coming back." Hobi said.

"where's Jin?" Ella asked as finished packing up her bag.

"he went to drop Eunseo to her office." Yoongi said.

"oh..."

"oh.. I'm just on his house's road. I'll check." Jin said and cut the call.

Parking his car in front of Jungkook's house, he got out of it and walked in.

It was actually his grandmother's home. Not very big nor small. It was just a perfect size for two people to share. Jungkook moved in there after she passed away.

He pressed the door bell and waited for a while.

But getting no response even after calling for several times he got worried and put the password to unlock the door.

Getting inside, he saw the lights on and ran to Jungkook's room.

But after searching the whole house there was no one.

He called on Jungkook's number but his phone was turned off.

"Jungkook's not in his house." Jin said entering in Tae's room where everyone was, getting ready to leave.

And there was a moment of silence.

"h-hyung.. What if..." Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence.

"I think MinYeong was talking about this yesterday. We have to do something immediately." Jin said and walked up to Taehyung and held the handles of his wheelchair. "Namjoon's ready to go right? Jimin, Hobi you two go and prepare to move him out. I'll taking Taehyung. the cars are in the second row of the parking lot. And you two also come down with me." he said to Yoongi and Ella before starting to push Tae's wheelchair out of the room.

"So where are we going?" Ella asked.

"listen to me carefully you two." Jin said to Ella and Taehyung who was sitting on the backseat behind him with Jimin. "we're taking Tae and Namjoon to a place which not many people know about. It's a very secret place of us and there's all types of facilities one will meed so no need to get nervous. You'll get proper treatments too. So what I want to say is don't let anyone else know about this."

"wow.. What kind of place is that?" Tae asked.

"You'll see." Jimin said and looked back at the other car in which Yoongi and Hobi were coming with Namjoon.

Eunseo's  phone started vibrating as she picked it up and saw the call from an unknown number.

She felt a little hesitant before accepting it and held it against her ears.

["Hey Eunseo. Are you in your office right now?"]

"Jimin?.. Yeah I am. Is this one a new number?"

["yeah. You can call me on this one from now."]

"oh. Ok so should I add this one in the group chat?"

["Group chat?"]

"..Yeah.. The group chat we talked in last night too."